Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity (28328 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by snadguy007(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
Oga jona has successfully turned most people to bicycle riders and trekkers.... Its well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Dyt(f): 8:08pm On May 23, 2015
Not only mtn
Got this from a friends dp

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by basty: 8:08pm On May 23, 2015
Should GEJ have ruled Nigeria for another 4 years, that bastard would have grounded Nigeria. I bet if south-south and south-east are granted autonomy called Biafra, the rest would be history.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ElFenomeno1: 8:09pm On May 23, 2015
GEJ is a slubberdegullion

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by free2ryhme: 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
And we have sitting president with selfish and greedy intentions

2 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by nerodenero: 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
olu77:

Maybe Glo go soon submit their own notice or are you saying their own base station are powered by solar?
Most MTN sites run on generators and hybrid and in some places, they combine with PHCN. These sources of power alternative themselves.

As for Glo, they run their sites mainly on generators and I don't know how they cope but one thing is certain, the Adenuga factor can't be ruled out and this factor might still keep these sites running throughout this crisis.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ucheokpara100(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2015
this is not funny, nigerians be serious for once why will issues like this be taken for fun? well some of u deserve what's happening to you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by oyeludef(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2015
Gej is d worse tin to av happen to Nigeria since independence

2 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2015
Akinwale Goodluck sef
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by gebest: 8:13pm On May 23, 2015
olasmith10:
Glo with pride.. we go do whatssap and bbm call...
u be mu-mu so u dont kn is going to affect all the networks too.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by naptu2: 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
MTN, Megalectrics (Beat FM, Classic FM, Naija FM), Uber Taxi and Arik Air are all affected.

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Cypost: 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
I thought diesel is deregulated why the scarcity of diesel again. It show that this whole subsidy thing is a fraud.

Even when international price of crude crashed by halve, price of diesel refuse to drop.

Naija too much joor

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
In the midst of plenty Our Wicked & conscienceless leaders Embezzle our common wealth.
I perceive Judgement at the corner!

Meanwhile to beat this hardship stick to God HEAVILY
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by hansad: 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
Change!!

Nigeria may go back to pre 1999 when an average akara or vegetable trader in Benin and Togo Republics had mobile phones, but Nigerians had none.

ISIS may soon March on Baghdad.
Nigeria voted a sympathizer of BH as President. A section of south of Nigeria because of hate for Jonathan and Igbos in his government voted and took Nigeria back to the 1970s.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
sad I wonder if the Power sector realises they power our water pumping machines
They expect us to make do with rain water or stream water undecided
Accursed people angry

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Alal(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2015
Before unko
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by 9jatatafo(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2015
Jonathan and co left this country bleeding. Okonjo-Iweala, Allison Maduekwe and company, mismanaged this country.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ceejay80s(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2015
Nigeria™ a country blessed with curse
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by uwadia77(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2015
good news
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by rogerz: 8:20pm On May 23, 2015
Mtn shud find black market o grin
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by InvertedHammer: 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
/
I LOVE IT.

When GEJ was running the economy to the ground, a few progressives which I happen to be one of them were crying ourselves hoarse about the wanton rape of the economy.

I warned the so-called TANoids that when shit hits the fan, no one will be spared. Here we are. Everyone is bearing the brunt while their HERO is chilling in his A/c mansion. This is the beginning of what is to come. Even Okonjo iweala has woken out of the slumber of fictitious economic indices to tell the truth--Nigeria is heading to abyss.

You let ethnicity be cloud your judgment. Deal with it. Most people you joined in shouting "GEJ till 2015 till 2019" have checked out of Nigeria, leaving you to live with your mess. Muazu left. Other big wigs will join him out of the country after May 29. The economy can ground to a halt and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. Most Nigerians are annoying when it comes to politics. Good luck to all of you. Instead of praying for GMB to fail, you should be praying for him to succeed. Guess what? If he fails, PDP or A PC will not matter anymore because your lives will suck big time.
/

5 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
angry angry angry.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by alotofgrace(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2015
This nation is blessed
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by keandre: 8:22pm On May 23, 2015
ewooo my data ooooo... make e no shutdown near ph ooo
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by UniqueGem(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg ooo. Shey PHCN too dey use fuel abi diesel? No power for the past 2days. This black market guys are reaping guys apart. Imagine 10litres of fuel 5000, the price increases each day.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by haul: 8:24pm On May 23, 2015
cozy7:
Why do u sound unpatriotic? Things maybe this bad, but obviously not doomed! Mind your words plz, I'm not liking what's going on in Nigeria, but I luv my country!

Chauvinist sitdon there oooo okay? They say patriotism,na only you waka come abi?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by kilode100(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Do we still have a government?

I wonder...

23 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ololo12: 8:24pm On May 23, 2015
Nigeria-- A country of clowns and jesters.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by hansad: 8:25pm On May 23, 2015
ceejay80s:
Nigeria™ a country blessed with curse

Tell Nigerians that people in Nigeria must see better when the country is split into smaller manageable countries, the SW and north refuse because of wrong belief that no country can survive without crude oil proceeds.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by felixawe(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2015
na waoh ooo, government intervene oooo
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by cold(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
Kinda odd how everyone has turned on GEJ. These were the same people who went to the streets to protest when Mr President removed the subsidy. They swore to grind the country to a halt. Jonathan relented and reinstated the subsidy. Now these cabals have us exactly where they want us and are holding everyone by the jugular. Suddenly it's GEJ's fault. 'Jonathan has killed us','Jonathan has ruined this country',bla,bla,bla. Ya'll can shut the hell up now and face the consequences of your shortsightedness. Buncha morons! You should have seen it coming..shiorr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.