Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? (976 Views)

Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
The Nigeria under 20 team have played in two (2) finals at the World Cup and in both attempts they failed to lift the trophy in 1989 and 2005..

What can cost the class of 2015 the trophy in Newzealand? ??

Matured comments please. .

Wishing the Manu Garba led inspired team the best of tournament in Newzealand. We pray they put smile on the faces of Nigerians by lifting the trophy and bringing it back home for a grande celebrations..

# footballlive.ng
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by oloriooko(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2015
Overconfidence
Belittling others
Disharmony in the locker room
Technical incapability
Unwholesome competition among players

And even if they are booted out in the first round, these boys are the best pair of legs 9ja has had in 20 years.
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Icon4s(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
Infact I am nt expectating them to win it.
This team is seriousely over hyped to the extent that pple want them in the Super Eagles already.

Let us see how they perform against Brazil first and we can start judging them from their.

After thé tourney, whether dey win it or not, some of them mayb given an U23 call up. If a player like Awoniyi or Success performs well at the U20 WC he should b given a Super Eagles call up since we need to groom young strikers now. The others can go and gain experience at the Olympics next yr if they qualify
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by drpialabi: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
Icon4s:
This team is seriousely over hyped to the extent that pple want them in the Super Eagles already.

Let us see how they perform against Brazil first and we can start judging them from their.

After thé tourney, whether dey win it or not, some of them mayb given an U23 call up. If a player like Awoniyi or Success performs well at the U20 WC he should b given a Super Eagles call up since we need to groom young strikers now. The others can go and gain experience at the Olympics next yr if they qualify
i dont think the team is overhyped. The guys are actually very good. My fear is that sometimes the best team don't win.
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by khattab02: 11:57pm On May 23, 2015
Well that's my fear for the team. Being under pressure of must win. I hope they can cope and produce an excellent performance. It is not a must they win but to be able to establish and prove themselves of being the future of the senior National team.

Sometimes you win some and lose some.

#wishing them a successful outing!!!
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Nobody: 6:34am On May 24, 2015
My expectations for them is to reach the last 4, then, I'm okay. Winning the tournament will be an added bonus. But even if they clash out either in the 1st or 2nd round, but, played good football throughout, I wouldn't mind so much, knowing that Nigeria has a bright future in this young lads indeed!
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 24, 2015
drpialabi:
i dont think the team is overhyped. The guys are actually very good. My fear is that sometimes the best team don't win.

I also have this fears.. but to be honest with you guys, I have this innate feelings that this guys will do well in newzealand.
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 24, 2015
koice:
My expectations for them is to reach the last 4, then, I'm okay. Winning the tournament will be an added bonus. But even if they clash out either in the 1st or 2nd round, but, played good football throughout, I wouldn't mind so much, knowing that Nigeria has a bright future in this young lads indeed!

It this lads stamp their feet once again just as they did in the UAE, I bet you most of them will carve their name in the niche of time in gold. .
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by joxxy01(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2015
The trophy is Ours to loose.
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Krasid(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
drpialabi:
True.
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by terzurum5(m): 6:21am On May 25, 2015
Icon4s:

Bro you have very nice points but let me quickly remind you to make sure you don't come here to tell us, that Brazil did not take their best players to this championship, their coach was sacked on the verge of the competition bla bla bla........ By the time we bash them 2:0, 3:0 or even 4:1.
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by terzurum5(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2015
Daninya11:
The Nigeria under 20 team have played in two (2) finals at the World Cup and in both attempts they failed to lift the trophy in 1989 and 2005..

What can cost the class of 2015 the trophy in Newzealand? ??

Matured comments please. .

Wishing the Manu Garba led inspired team the best of tournament in Newzealand. We pray they put smile on the faces of Nigerians by lifting the trophy and bringing it back home for a grande celebrations..

# footballlive.ng

Bros dat 1 na smal tin na. Na 2 just de giv dem de bashing of their lives now. For raising our hopes and expectations which they can't live up.
Hahahahah na joke ooo.
Thay must deliver ooooo. Its either they bring back the cup or stay there forever an never return home be that now.
Na stil joke ooo.
**Up Up Super Flying Eagles**
-Down Down Team Brazil-
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by jobsat34(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
Hell will not let loose if they fail they win the cup...

but one things is certain, Nigeria football will never remain the same again if this boys eventually graduated to super chicken eagles..

they wud surely set a standard for our senior team football... i:e Total football..
Re: What If The Flying Eagles (U20) Fail To Clinch Gold In Newzealand? ?? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 26, 2015
jobsat34:
Hell will not let loose if they fail they win the cup...

but one things is certain, Nigeria football will never remain the same again if this boys eventually graduated to super chicken eagles..

they wud surely set a standard for our senior team football... i:e Total football..

They play with flair and spinach. Total football, complete football, tiki-taka, rondo. You can call it whatever you like. ..
At last super eagles will have a large pool of players to select from..

(1) (Reply)

Spain Becomes The First Country To Have Five Clubs In UCL In A Season / Peter Of Psquare Meets Chelsea Team Mates / Nigeria Scammer Soccer Tips Scammers & Verified Sellers U Can Post Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.