Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bovi… ‘cat With Nine Lives’ Survives Auto Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi… ‘cat With Nine Lives’ Survives Auto Accident (619 Views)

Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi… ‘cat With Nine Lives’ Survives Auto Accident by Intrepidone(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2015
What could have been a sad story and mourning for the nation and the entertainment industry was averted as Comedian Bovi, who during the week took to his social media page and handles to express gratitude to God for saving his life.

Bovi in his post explained how God’s grace took over while he was driving his car stressing that the impact the other car had on his made his life flash before his eyes. He added that his car verred off the road to walk kerbs in an inexplicable manner.

Sharing the picture, Bovi captioned it: “Out of hospital, hale and hearty! Just an injured left eye! Last night was nearly the end. On my lane jejeli and this guy rammed into me at an intersection, arry my car dump for side walk like small pikin wey no dey hear word.

“I was sure I had been blinded and broken my hip. First thoughts were my family, my debtors since last year and my jokes wey some people go just thief! But as usual, Godwin!!! When your life flashes before your eyes, it’s like that missed call you never heard ring.”

Re: Bovi… ‘cat With Nine Lives’ Survives Auto Accident by kodded(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2015
source nko
Re: Bovi… ‘cat With Nine Lives’ Survives Auto Accident by santos876(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2015
omo u get beta luck ooo.if no,we for no predict ur fate oo.Goduwin
Re: Bovi… ‘cat With Nine Lives’ Survives Auto Accident by danio24ng(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2015
I love his positivity, even in shock, he is cracking jokes.

(1) (Reply)

Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) / Congrats!!! D’prince Welcomes A Baby Boy With Girlfriend In Atlanta / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Sir Ozor Akubueze Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.