Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob (1440 Views)

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) / Olu Jacob And Joke Silva At The Unveiling Of Heartbeat In Lagos / Olu Jacob, Joke Silva And Kids In Lovely New Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by greghamite: 7:57pm On May 23, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

Veteran actor, Olu Jacob and husband to Actress Joke Silva revealed in an interview, what has kept him interested and attracted to her even after over 30 years.

According to him, his wife never goes out without him having the last word on her dressing.

He says he’s his wife’s last mirror.

“She has not let go. She has not let go her loving and charming self. She still makes her hair, does her make-up, dresses well and still looks beautiful.”

“That is the staying power. I am her last mirror. My wife does not go out without my last comment. After dressing up and looking at herself in the mirror, she still believes in me.”

“She turns to me and asks how she looks every time she has an event and I just look at her and tell her she is smashing” he told the Nation.

See Pics...>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/why-im-sill-attracted-to-my-wife-joke-silva-even-after-30-years-olu-jacob/

Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by Phinagold(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2015
Lovely
Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by santos876(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2015
omo see love oooo.me and ma future wife will emulat dis couple
Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by Kingblingz(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
Perfect Couple! PRAY: God pls help me neva 2 date my wife nd marry my Girlfrnd AMEN
Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by danio24ng(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
Congrats Veteran, funny these young celebs will never see your marriage life as a model, rather they will love to emulate kanye and Kim, Macanthony and Jlo, Amber rose and Wiz khalifa or even Marey Carey and Nick Cannon.
Congratulations Sir and Ma.
Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by sinaj(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
santos876:
omo see love oooo.me and ma future wife will emulat dis couple

lets get started den kiss
Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by santos876(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
sinaj:

lets get started den kiss
u mean d both of us?winks
Re: Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:43pm On May 31, 2015
Kingblingz:
Perfect Couple! PRAY: God pls help me neva 2 date my wife nd marry my Girlfrnd AMEN
u funny I swear, which kain prayer be dis, biko

(1) (Reply)

Re-awakening Of Micheal Jackson (live Pictures) / Check Out Paul Okoye's Dream Cars, See What He Wrote To Bloggers / #popebars Trends On Twitter (funny puchlines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.