Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Seminar/practical Training Vcds On: 4 Simple Business Opportunities That Can Eac - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Seminar/practical Training Vcds On: 4 Simple Business Opportunities That Can Eac (577 Views)

Brand New N200k/month SIMPLE Business Opportunity / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / Simple Business Strategy That Brought In $500 Under 24 Hrs. No Capital! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seminar/practical Training Vcds On: 4 Simple Business Opportunities That Can Eac by nuggetman(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
I have some questions and good news for you.
• How are you being treated by the global economic melt down?
• How are your family members and friends being affected by the sudden global economic crisis?
• Did any of you suffer any loss in your investments in the “wonder banks or the stock market?
• Are you an online or offline business person or both on none of these?
• Are you afraid of doing the internet businesses that you have come across for one reason or another?
• Are you afraid of the online and offline scammers?
• Have you bought any products or services that have not delivered what the adverts promised?
• Is your cost of internet connection your major challenge?
• Do you know that you must have one or more offline business as backups to complement your online business or a way of diversifying your investment portfolio?
• Do you know or have any offline business that will take only one-sixth of your time and still give you over N100, 000.00 income per month?
• Do you also know of such offline business that its products or services are in high demand locally and internationally?
• Do you know of such offline business that its startup capital is low but its Return On Investment or profit is high?
• The questions are endless

Now the good news:
I have got good news for you where the above questions and problems are answered and solved directly or indirectly.

The good news is contained in my new VCDs on 4 SIMPLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES THAT CAN GIVE YOU OVER N100, 000.00 MONTHLY.

Make over N100, 000.00 monthly from any of these 4 simple business Opportunities, using the information contained in my new Seminar/Practical Training VCDs on:
1. How to Make Fortunes From Commercial Rabbit Farming
2. How to Make Fortunes From Commercial Grass-cutter Farming
3. How to Make Fortunes From Commercial Batik (Designing patterns or writing texts on fabrics using wax and dye)
4. Self Employment, Entrepreneurship and Business Success Principles.

Yes, Make Over N100, 000.00 Monthly From Any of the above Business Opportunities or Ideas.

Oh Yes, this is real. Videos or photos hardly tell lies

Offer Price for the above information products:
• Each of these courses in a seminar will attract nothing less than N5, 000.00
• A VCD produced from such well organized seminar by doers and not talkers will also attract nothing less than N3, 500.00 because you are watching the seminar live again and again each time play the VCD
• If you attend the seminar and buy the VCD you will pay a total of N8, 500.00
• These seminars organized by practitioners are rare. ALL THE INSIDER SECRETS WERE REVEALED FOR THE FIRST TIME. Therefore the information contained in each VCDs is worth more than N50, 000.00
• Hey, I have good news for you, for I have fixed the introductory price for each VCD at N3, 500.00 from now till 31st May 2009 when the offer price will be reviewed upward to N5, 000.00
• Cost of shipping to people outside Lagos is N1, 500.00

Method of Payment:
• Pay the required amount into my United Bank For Africa PLC account number 03470080000189
• Account Name: Benson Adepiti
• Write your name, phone number, physical and e-mail addresses and name of the product paid for on the bank’s payment slip
• Send your name, phone number, physical and e-mail addresses and name of the product paid for on the bank’s payment slip through SMS to 08037064036

Delivery Method
• If you are living in Lagos come to my office address at Block 532, Flat 1, Jakande Estate, Oke Afa Isolo, Lagos to collect your VCD After your payment must have been confirmed
• If you live outside Lagos, have someone who can buy the VCD on your behalf, with prove of bank payment stated under method of payment, collect your VCD for you
• If you prefer the VCD sent to your physical address outside Lagos, pay for the cost of shipping.
• If want the VCD sent to you by e-mail in any part of the world, indicate this in your SMS

Bonuses:
 You will learn how to source for the required materials or stocks from me
 You will learn how to set up the businesses
 Information on production, costs, marketing, common diseases and treatments, etc are given free of charge
 Free mentoring for one year is also available

Remember that this offer last till 31st May 2009

Benson Adepiti, 08037064036, http://hotbusinessnuggets..com

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In Oil And Gas / Items 4 Sale / (honey) Original Pure Honey For Sale In Small And Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.