Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures (38602 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mizzochocinco: 7:38am On May 24, 2015
ACM10:

My mum is not overweight and she is beautiful. Beside you can't compare her with my mum. She is not even older than me.
younger than your mama or not if your mama is fat it also makes her ugly, you said it yourself that its not a sign of beauty. So why are u exempting your mama now? grin
You realise your comment wasnt as wise abi? cheesy
She may not be a beauty in your eyes but she has a man who treats her like royalty. Something im sure you have never experienced. Some of you people are too frustrated with life.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by fasa1touch(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Abeg which tool she be?
na scanner
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by NobleG1(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2015
mizzochocinco:
repent your sins grin

Repent me. wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mirexxx(f): 7:43am On May 24, 2015
mizzochocinco:
her boyfie don carry body go Dominican Republic. Has you own boyfie even taken you to Mr Biggs?
what's your point?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mizzochocinco: 7:45am On May 24, 2015
mirexxx:
what's your point?
she gets it way better in life than you whether you think she is overrated or not.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by heeds2532(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by ifewise(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2015
Tolu oniru my crush and favourite OAP
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by eightsin(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2015
That ain't no bikini sh*t. Don't they see Beyonce and Co wear bikini? Nonsense.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by ACM10: 8:21am On May 24, 2015
mizzochocinco:
younger than your mama or not if your mama is fat it also makes her ugly, you said it yourself that its not a sign of beauty. So why are u exempting your mama now? grin
You realise your comment wasnt as wise abi? cheesy
She may not be a beauty in your eyes but she has a man who treats her like royalty. Something im sure you have never experienced. Some of you people are too frustrated with life.

What are you blabbing? Do you know me in real life. You'd probably call me sir in real life. How can I be frustrated when I live a comfortable life; and earn six digits salary. What more can I ask for? I made an honest assessment of Toolz and you blew it out of proportion to include my mother (whose son is older than Toolz). Do you have home training at all? Back off please. You are quoting the wrong person
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by fidek(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
The highly endowed OAP who is on vacation abroad with her boyfriend shared these new pictures via Instagram..

https://instagram.com/p/3CdZxGE3YW/
Were d bikini
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mirexxx(f): 8:31am On May 24, 2015
mizzochocinco:
she gets it way better in life than you whether you think she is overrated or not.
oh! cos shes a celeb? well, ur point is useless and irrelevant to me! smiley

bye cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by jidebaba69(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2015
Rubbish. Bikini ko kibini ni
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by funlord(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2015
PervyByNature:
but u want her to post hers? Rubbish
grin
PervyByNature:
but u want her to post hers? Rubbish
No mind dis mumu girl! All her posts no dey ever make sense!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On May 24, 2015
funlord:
grin
No mind dis mumu girl! All her posts no dey ever make sense!
i've noticed she's fond of daring people to do things that she will not do
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by funlord(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2015
PervyByNature:
grin
PervyByNature:
She suffers from "smally syndrome"! U go still jam her 4 another zone posting more " contradictory pig latin" no worry! I think she's 14!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 9:13am On May 24, 2015
funlord:
grin
She suffers from "smally syndrome"! U go still jam her 4 another zone posting more " contradictory pig latin" no worry! I think she's 14!
smh
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by craleonic: 9:22am On May 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, that's not a bikini she's got on.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by ritababe(f): 9:37am On May 24, 2015
FelaLives:
@Ritababe,'my Crush'.PLS Post your
& let them see How Beautiful/delectable you are babe.
Miss NairaLand & Nigeria in the making,correct Hottie!
TooLz ko.? WorKshoPpu ni..put ur pix Rosy Ritababe..

i wish e go make frontpage i for post am

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mizzochocinco: 9:47am On May 24, 2015
mirexxx:
oh! cos shes a celeb? well, ur point is useless and irrelevant to me! smiley

bye cheesy
no because she goes on expensive trips with her man who isnt ashamed to show her off and its something you can never have.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mizzochocinco: 9:50am On May 24, 2015
ACM10:

What are you blabbing? Do you know me in real life. You'd probably call me sir in real life. How can I be frustrated when I live a comfortable life; and earn six digits salary. What more can I ask for? I made an honest assessment of Toolz and you blew it out of proportion to include my mother (whose son is older than Toolz). Do you have home training at all? Back off please. You are quoting the wrong person
i clearly struck a nerve. So what if u earn 6figure salary, you go around mocking other women, forgetting your own family members look somewhat like her.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by Petra23(f): 9:59am On May 24, 2015
mizzochocinco:
even girls wey dey soak garri with their bfs think they are better than toolz grin have you even been taken to ordinary Ghana by your bf? Hehehe
So because u get no yansh or hips you feel you are portable? grin thick girls are still getting the royal treatment, while you are still trying to hustle N500 recharge card out of your man. grin
okay,u don't need to get angry if u re as fat as Toolz.all u need do is hit d gym and shed the excess fat b4 u turn to expired being.btw,fat and curve ain't same. since fat gurls only rely on men for money,na ur mouth i hear am o. Cux me nva mentiond dat. for d records,me don't need help frm a man cus i pay ma bills on time..u may now continue with ur awareness program through quoting others.peace out

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by jhidey08(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
HelenBee:
bere lowo eleda e
Oga fun e, Shey ani ija ti tele ni embarassed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by coolebux(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2015
These female celebs with asshawo tendency
There is no sense in nonsense.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by 5thcolm(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2015
i fear for this generation shaa..... na fatness we come dey celebrate.
i tink nairaland is lossing it...

PLEASE BRING BACK OUR NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by HelenBee(f): 12:14pm On May 24, 2015
jhidey08:
Oga fun e, Shey ani ija ti tele ni embarassed
Oya ma binu

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by jhidey08(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
HelenBee:
Oya ma binu
mio binu mo smiley
Oya manage dis 20 liters of petrol.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by armadeo(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2015
mirexxx:
dem no go wear the real bikini make we see their body wella undecided

her body is overrated jare

U know I opened this thread to see her in a bikini. But for where. She won't dare it because then we would see what cloth dey cover since

Massive cholesterol laden flesh.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by mumu9gerian: 4:37pm On May 24, 2015
mirexxx:

i thought its only guys that like seeing such things
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by ugia(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
Dirty girl
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by Baroba(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2015
Am glad she ain't wearing a bikini, she is definitely wearing the right stuff for her size.. she is way too fat for bikinis..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2015
Please OP I need update on fuel scarcity and not TOOLZ. Though she looks like a keg of 50 liters of black market fuel.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures by SHOCK7(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2015
mirexxx:

beautiful comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola At His Fans House For Lunch (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.