Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (23970 Views)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by linearity: 1:15am On May 29, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Has any non deeperlife member ever been clueful and competent before?..a church that believes only in its members would see nothing good in others

My boss is one of them and he's the most clueless, competentless, understandingless, generousless and considerateless human being

I'm not suprised. That's what happens when u regard doctrines than d creator of doctrines.

O boy, going by your grammatical prowess, it is obvious who is clueless and it's funny that, you only got clueless right.

Your boss is clueless and you still answer him "yes sir, yes sirr/ma" as he /she is still in the position of authority over you, what does that make you, Mr. epitome of wisdom?

After this tirade you will still be beholden to that your 'clueless' boss as he/she once again and as usual, signs your next pay check, so that you Mr. WiseOne can continue to eke out a living.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by ruffDiamond: 4:57am On May 29, 2015
Liars the church name been dragged in the mud already we won't forget in a hurry the hypocrisw lesson of john kumuyi son weddinggate bunch of smello hypocrite angry
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by emzila(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2015
People wey de ready to use rubber tire their hair, watin concern them with politicians money? Them no send you. When a man's wife financial demand is on the low side, it will be difficult to influence the man's decision with money. Deeper Life, i hail una for that.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by mykemiley(f): 5:33am On May 29, 2015
eliment:
I believe this story hundred percent. Yes, I know deeper life will never stoop so low unto allowing lie filled politicians drag the image of the church into the mud not a person as clueless and incompetent as Jonathan
wit diz ur fish brain,now ur Papa and GEJ who dey clueless!mumu u beta borrow brain...Ewu.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by ignis: 5:42am On May 29, 2015
How many times will this make front page?
I believe the mod is still sleeping. ..
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2015
eliment:
I believe this story hundred percent. Yes, I know deeper life will never stoop so low unto allowing lie filled politicians drag the image of the church into the mud not a person as clueless and incompetent as Jonathan

there is something behind this repeated FP things, the mod is high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by akanbiaa(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2015
Why are they posting it after GEJ defeat, will they still have posted it if GEJ have won? Well that's their business for for now Sai Buhari till 2023 In Sha Allah.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by GentleToks(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2015
poiu77:
embarassed

[size=18pt]The flag of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

People of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria should never pay taxes to the federal republic of Nigeria. Churches that preach that they collect money from Western Nigeria , are bad churches.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2436054_242889622946352081739untitledsajpeg421f0f2a59bd45a903a75dc630e068fejpegc8bbfc20ded04cf63bfac5f7fb5ceeddjpeg3b4ff886681a0753f531ffdea1bc7f31_jpeg4889c0c95ca05d19a48e46fa33082284

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79

I have been seeing this guy called Emperor Muyiwa's post about Oduduwa Nation, can someone please tell me if this guy is alright upstairs; the guy sound like a Kolomental.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by iykmilo: 6:16am On May 29, 2015
The truest test of integrity is the blunt refusal to be compromised. Still keeping the standard.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Spells(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2015
I wonder y this op won't let sleeping lion sleep, i guess u wouldnt know da repercussions of waking it. One gets eaten
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by phonespecs: 6:22am On May 29, 2015
Hmmm... Observing shocked

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by stinggy(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2015
chymystique:
Please how many times will this particular thread be on frontpage abi the MOD that moved the topic is high on the excitement of his/her mating with the opposite sex due to the cold weather

Chaiii, u nor well @all cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked
'C and F' disappeared. You've finally fixed it? angry angry
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Blizzy9ja: 6:25am On May 29, 2015
NL is slowly becoming a joke... The FP is now childs play, I saw this crap sometime ago what is it still doing on FP?
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by edjeodiri(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2015
chymystique:
Please how many times will this particular thread be on frontpage abi the MOD that moved the topic is high on the excitement of his/her mating with the opposite sex due to the cold weather

I wonder.mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2015
You can easily get paid from sport betting, get 100% fixed games and make sure bets, subscribe today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by prof12(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2015
baybeeboi:
Seun, you don the give this mods alchohol while on duty abi?
How may times will this hit front page?

I want it to hit front page as many times as possible so that other places of worship will learn that such places are not political arenas used for deceiving God's people in God's name.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by lalasticlala(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3)

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.