Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

The End Time Is Here - I Am Coming Back Very Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Is Here - I Am Coming Back Very Soon (568 Views)

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Time Is Here - I Am Coming Back Very Soon by angeloflig: 2:02am On May 24, 2015
Revelation 22:1 was so clear, "Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people..." This implies that end time is coming but just like Jesus said, that HE will come like thief in the night, no one knows the date or the hour. All we know is that HE is coming.

So many things are happening in this world today that shows that the end is near. Things like nation fighting nation, Men being lovers of pleasures and themselves, House-help Urinating inside pot of soup of her madam, LOL grin, this is not a laughing matter really.

So tell me what do you think about the end time and how are you getting prepared for it, or are you not aware of what is happening these days - occultism is on the increase. If not for one sister filled with Holy Spirit, 17 people would have perished in the hand of occult people but the Holy Spirit intervened through this sister.

I want to hear your comment...
Re: The End Time Is Here - I Am Coming Back Very Soon by frankman365(m): 2:20am On May 24, 2015
What ya say?
Re: The End Time Is Here - I Am Coming Back Very Soon by trayvonmuzik: 2:40am On May 24, 2015
i think the world is not coming to an end yet. your world is ended when you die. so if you're still alive that means your world has not come to an end yet. do things right and stay alive. (my opinion). by the way.... please download my song "butterfly" just 3mb you will be glad you did.
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/19718

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/15 / Tb Joshua’s Birthday Unites Africans / What An Evil? See Details Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.