Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View (1489 Views)

One Of The Victims Of The Church That Collapses In Uyo Today / Neigbours That Will Point Fire Extinguisher Not Phones: Tweet Of The Day / Remembering The Victims Of DANA Air Crash 3 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View by Lordsocrates: 6:41am On May 24, 2015
Rape by itself is the highest disecration a human person can experience, I know for guys the picture is hard to comprehend, but with the current prevalence of Homo sexuality, just imagine being overpowered by a fellow stronger man, and feeling ‪#‎ TotallyHelpless ‬while he desecrates you, and you would just get a glimpse of what it feels like for our ladies.

And you know what's ‪#‎ worst‬
Its the fact that after that felling of totall helplessness, after having cried your heart out while he took away your clothes, while he took away your power, while he took away your virginity. ‪#‎ You_cant_do_any thing‬, because the strigent process laid down in Sectio 357 of the Criminal code makes the prove of actual penetration and lack of consent so onerous since being a criminal charge the burden is beyond reasonable doubt.

And you know what's ‪#‎ Worser‬(diction) than the #Worst Its the cross examination, and by God I won't for anything, like any of my relative to Undergo the rigours of a Cross examination, for the offence of rape, because, not only would the opposing cousel be imputing your consent based on the most frivolous of fact(like because you answered his heloo); your ‪#‎ Private_life‬, your ‪#‎ sexual_life‬and ‪#‎ your_entire_lif e‬would all be brought to the fore, for the entire world to see, you have to see the victim crying while begging the judge that she needs not answer that to understand.

You only need to see how psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually damaged the victims of this act feel, most of them keep it as a secret which they carry to their grave, most of them get married but since they can't bring themselves to tell their husband, feel guilty for the rest of their married life, the worst hit are the prior Emotionally weak victim, the thing eats them up from within they get depressed, hate life, distrust people and most end up destroying themselves, either to drugs, or in some cases walking the plank.

Hence, As Pastors in Churches, we all have to reduce the Prosperity talk and go back to hammering on the importance of controlling lust, as Priest we should take a break from the tithe talk and tell our ladies to Dress well, as musician we should stop telling these ‪#‎ stories_for_the _gods‬ and start singing about how to win a girls heart, as movie directors we should please cut down on the level of buttocks jiggling in the music videos, we need not copy everything Americans do, as ladies please if you don't like a guy please let him know before he spends his time or dime on you, and as men, ‪#‎ Lets_control_Ou rselves‬. And yes we can

It could be you, it could be your sister, it could be your daughter. Let's all come together and ‪#‎ sayNOtoRAPE‬

Share this around to all social media,share to ur friends, your Pastors, share it on our musicians and celebrities wall.
Re: RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View by Nobody: 6:55am On May 24, 2015
My brother in as much as i understand the enormity of rape on the female psych, i think it is very crude, and uncouth for you, to come here and justify a lady hiding in her shelf and not giving relevant information to the authorities to put those monsters in the he'll hole they should be...... have u ever heard of "court sittings in camera" ? You should under no circumstance admonish a woman to hide and swallow cases of rape because of irrelevant public opinions , that is an impropriety that knows no bounds....

Please this is for the ladies, do not die inside your closets mourning your rape ordeals, come out tell your loved ones, and the case shall be followed to a very logical end discretely, the public is now better informed.... I beg u all..... The cliché "a problem shared is half solved " comes in handy..... thank y'all once again.
Re: RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View by Nobody: 7:07am On May 24, 2015
God I hate rapist. Show me one and I will get you his balls! I know some are here !
Re: RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View by Lordsocrates: 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Raymondenyi post=34041824]My brother in as much as i understand the enormity of rape on the female psych, i think it is very crude, and uncouth for you, to come here and justify a lady hiding in her shelf and not giving relevant information to the authorities to put those monsters in the he'll hole they should be...... have u ever heard of "court sittings in camera" ? You should under no circumstance admonish a woman to hide and swallow cases of rape because of irrelevant public opinions , that is an impropriety that knows no bounds....

You got me wrong, I was only trying to paint the picture of what it takes to get some1 to be convicted of rape, am only advocating that we as a society rise up together against it, rather than leaving it to the victim and the court to bear.

And also my reference to the strenouus court procedure was to advocate for a situation where the victim could be shielded by the court from answering some questiions....
Re: RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View by Lordsocrates: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
this article was tailored, to with the #sayNotoRape campaign by the LASU Lady,

The thing was that I sort to join my voice to hers in campaigning in churches were the Rapist and the Raped go to worship each sunday, I wanted to take my own campaing to Nollywood where they continually tell us that when a lady says no she means yes,
I wanted to take my own campaign against rape to the court rooms where the opposing counsel would always use the cross examination as a tool of making the girls private life a public cenema,

And finaly I wanted to take my campaign to the girls dressing room where they were cloths that seem to be pinning Targets on their back to all Rapist,

And yess, so long we rose together against Ebola and we conquered it, I believe in #ThePowerOFNigeria that if we rise up collectivly against this monstrosity, its rising Prevalence would be greatly reduced, and our daughters, sisters, cousins would be free to walk our street without having to look behind their backs after each 2 steps #sayNOtoRAPE

Cc Lalasticala fp pls

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Pay On Delivery Return Policy / Hidden Images In Companies Logo And There Meaning / The Best Birthday Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.