Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player (1560 Views)

3 Ways To Extract Images From Ms Word Document / An Extract From A Nigerian Teenage Artist's Diary-pictures / *** 10 In 1 Car Dvd/tv/mp3 Player For Sale*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 4:07am On Feb 13, 2009
Q: I only have MP3 player. How can I enjoy the DVD in it?
A: I found a useful DVD Audio RipperIt can solve your problem.

Now I will show you the specific steps in using this tool.

Preparation: Download and install Aiseesoft DVD Audio Ripper

[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-audio-ripper/start.jpg[/img]

Step 1: Import DVD
Place DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to load DVD.(You can also load your IFO files)

Step 2: Output Video Settings
Select the output video format you need from the “Profile” drop-down list. Click “Settings” button to set audio parameters (Encoder, Channels, Bitrate, Sample Rate).

[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-audio-ripper/profile.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Start Conversion
Click “Start” button to start your conversion and it will be finished in a short while.

Tips:
1: How to get the episode of your DVD

The “Trim” function also servers as a DVD splitter. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to set the duration or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-audio-ripper/trim.jpg[/img]

2: How to join your selected chapters into one file after conversion.
Just pick the chapters that you want to convert, and then click “merge into one file”. The converted files will be saved into one file.

3: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image of the playing DVD, you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
Notes: It also allows you to choose the audio track.
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 3:45am On Feb 16, 2009
good quality and fast speed
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2009
snowy day and romantic
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 2:51am On Feb 18, 2009
I'v used, so helpful.
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 3:30am On Feb 19, 2009
nice guide.
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 3:32am On Feb 19, 2009
nice guide.
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 2:39am On Feb 20, 2009
happy spring day
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by ayobase(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2009
nice work man
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by nicetwili: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2009
hi, it is a useful software. Thank you. Support Aiseesoft!!
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by nicetwili: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2009
Anyone who has used such softwares can leave some comments and suggestions
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2009
well, i have never seen such a professional tool , great one
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by caozile119: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2009
well, the cute device can meet nearly all my needs. great !
Re: How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player by Vharraio: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2009
great , nearly all my needs can be satisfied. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Tutorial Any Software: (flash Actionscript C++) / Where To Learn Website Design Around Kosofe, Ojota / 3d Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.