Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O (766 Views)

A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O by slimtundey: 9:24am On May 24, 2015
Bankole Cardoso, the only son of the late Dr. Stella Adadevoh had a recent interview with PUNCH about his mum’s heroic efforts in the country’s fight against Ebola.

Please introduce yourself.
My name is Bankole Cardoso. I am the son of Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh. I am an entrepreneur. I was born and raised in Nigeria. I went to Boston College in the US for my undergraduate degree, where I studied Business Management and Accounting. I worked with PriceWaterHouse Coopers in New York. After that, I worked in a private equity firm called the Carlyle Group, in the US. I’ve been back in Nigeria for about two years now and I launched a company called Easy Taxi in Nigeria.

How was growing up?
It was wonderful. My mum was a very loving person. I was her only son and with me, it was even
more. She showered me with love and gave me everything. There was nothing that she wouldn’t do for me.

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/i-can-never-forgive-sawyer-for-what-he.html

Re: ''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O by missbehave247(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2015
Just here †Ô read comment
Re: ''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O by Hazardd(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2015
My dear, take heart and move on.... Everything happens for a reason
Re: ''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
Full story pls, too busy to click that link owk

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Shows Off Wads Of Dollars On Instagram / Watch My Hilarious Make Up Disaster / Official Photos From Uche Jombo's Baby Dedication Ceremony In Houston.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.