Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him (1607 Views)

Wizkhalifa Beaten Black And Blue For Messing With Rick Ross's Fiance. See Pics H / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre / Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by acunon: 12:06pm On May 24, 2015
Davido isn’t that celebrity that you might want to mess or play silly games with as the singer is ready to give it to anyone whether fan or not like its hot.

The singer sent out a tweet about him turning 23 later this year and a fan replied saying he thought Davido meant 32. This reply didn’t go well with Davido and he replied the fan calling him blind and broke.
We guess celebrities are just humans afterall.

Bruh I think you mean 32 https:///81Lb1qtShD
— JONVH (@unclejnah) May 23, 2015

No I meant 23 I’m not blind and BROKE LIKE U
https:///G6yHaiSMht

— Davido (@iam_Davido) May 23, 2015

Source https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido?max_id=601112782180757503

Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2015
We shall see who gets broke on judgement day! Mtcheew.
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by midolian(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2015
I used to think Davido behaves maturely than wizkid..
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by Proffdada: 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
Hubris undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
Eeeyha... undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by shaboti: 12:24pm On May 24, 2015
So anybody that talks to you rudely is automatically broke
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2015
MR DAVIDO u dont go about calling fans broke just bcaus u now have small chenge, "THEY MADE YOU.
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by pretydiva(f): 2:30pm On May 24, 2015
Wat hapend davido. Dat was so rude of u
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by pinkiberry(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
rude Davido. he is just like WizKid. no respect. these fans made u who u r. u don't just insult dem. it's so uncalled for
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by Rotimi47: 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
They guy was trying to make fun of Davido but he ought to have ignored the guy; it's a response to stimulus. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by Vivly(f): 5:01pm On May 24, 2015
The broke part was unnecessary but I endorse the blind part.
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by Airforce1(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
MR DAVIDO u dont go about calling fans broke just bcaus u now have small chenge, "THEY MADE YOU.

its crystal clear you don't know shiit bout david's background

The fan sef Bleep up

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by abduljabbar4(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2015
Who knows if the guy is dangote? Wizkid did something similar 3 years ago. They easily think all non celebrities are broke when some are 2 to 3 times richer than them.
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by abduljabbar4(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2015
Airforce1:

its crystal clear you don't know shiit bout david's background

The fan sef Bleep up
Yes he did but what brought status into the matter? Why not say that he is blind or better call him a fool or something like that?
Well Davidos case is better sha. Wizkid insulted his fan for correcting his gbagaun
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by acunon: 7:01pm On May 24, 2015
Vivly:
The broke part was unnecessary but I endorse the blind part.
lol u wicked oh!
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by herald9: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
I'm still wondering why people follow celebrities... Is it that they need validation? His songs doesn't even make sense sef...
Re: PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him by herald9: 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
Cutehector:
We shall see who gets broke on judgement day! Mtcheew.
Go make your money, stop hating... Judgement day gon' be a long wait and the dude might've already enjoyed his life to the fullest... Don't you think so?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" / Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Says She Wants To Have A Baby For Bryan Okwara / Genevive Nnaji Said She Haven't Had Sex In 10yrs Did U Agree Wit Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.