Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

A Jahova Witness Man Has Been Disturbing Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Jahova Witness Man Has Been Disturbing Me! (428 Views)

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Jahova Witness Man Has Been Disturbing Me! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
a jahova witness man has been disturbing me for a while now, the way he criticises conventional christians get me annoyed. He tells me silly things about heaven and claims that, there is no hell fire.
He alway visits me @ home and am always on the run. How can I be running away from my house? Does it make sense? How do I stop him from coming to my house without any form of assault. Na old man ooo!
Your advice please!
Re: A Jahova Witness Man Has Been Disturbing Me! by keandre: 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
small yeye de smell
Re: A Jahova Witness Man Has Been Disturbing Me! by johnydon22(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2015
I think you want him to come that's why he keeps coming, if you didn't you would have told him to stop coming..

I have had many encounters with them and they don't like their ideologies being challenged or an argument sparked up, they just want you to just listen and swallow their own pills.

So i advice when next he comes, am sure you are a christian too, get your own bible and engage him from your own point of view, challenge his ideologies that doesn't go well with you, give him a clean fair discussion...You'd be surprised how well this works.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Divine Commendation / When You Pray For Your Enemy To Die, You Will Die / Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration."come & Experience The Glory Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.