Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone (2289 Views)

Z10, Z30, Q10 Q5, And Z3 Install Google Playstore On This Devices / How To Install Google Play Store And Other Related Applications On Bb10 / How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
Hello guys, my Google play stopped working and I was told to factory-reset the phone. Now the Google play store is gone and can't find a way to restore it. Please a assist a brother with detailed steps to achieve this cos am not knowledgeable with all this phone flashing stuff.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
chukyjones:
Hello guys, my Google play stopped working and I was told to factory-reset the phone. Now the Google play store is gone and can't find a way to restore it. Please a assist a brother with detailed steps to achieve this cos am not knowledgeable with all this phone flashing stuff.
What kinda phone are u using to start with ?
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by shaqhead: 4:04pm On May 24, 2015
@chukyjones Download Google Play APK joor and install

Simple google "Googleplay apk downloads" and install.

If symptoms persists aftr 3 days na WC u go jst throway ur fone!
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
The phone is a Jiayu F2
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by uprightman(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2015
go to Android market and download it.Or you google download google play through web you download it and install
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2015
uprightman:
go to Android market and download it.Or you google download google play through web you download it and install

Have done that but it won't open.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2015
Please I still await help from gurus in the house. The phone as it is, is practically useless, except to make and receive calls. All my accounts gone.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2015
Look for some that has an android phone, plead with him to help you with his phone.

Go to=file manager=apk, under apk u'll see google playstore send it to ur phone and intall.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by uprightman(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
chukyjones:

Have done that but it won't open.
do you have google account?
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2015
uprightman:
do you have google account?

Yes I do.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
Guys. Abeg make una help a distressed brother in the Lord na
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by onajo2000(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
Download blackmart and install it, then from blackmart download google playstore and install
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by lekzzydo(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2015
chukyjones:
The phone is a Jiayu F2

welcome to the world of jiayu f2 users with no working google play

BTW who can help fix mine.......google play couldn't sign in

getting this error message "There was a problem communicating with Google Servers. Try again Later.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by chukyjones(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
onajo2000:
Download blackmart and install it, then from blackmart download google playstore and install
could only see google play services and not google play store,
more so, can't even play games downloaded. always getting the error "download failed because the resources could not be found"

I'm out of options other that to start looking for a better phone to buy.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
i can help if u stay in lagos..........whatsapp me on 08094116909
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.google.android.gms after install, go to application manager and clear data and cache of your google apps.. Hope it helps.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
download and install Total Commande apk run Total Commande , allow root access locate and open SYSTEM FILE locate and open ETC FILE locate and open HOSTS FILE ...open with EDIT OPTION insert the symbol # before the second set of ip address numbers then save the changes and exit REBOOT PHONE add google account in settings and your playstore will now work
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Re-install Google Play On My Android Phone by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
it should resolve the connection to server ish you can use es explorer in place of total commander anytime.

(1) (Reply)

How To Block a Caller / New Whatsapp Emoji Rocks With Incredible Features / Iphone 8+ For Sale, 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.