Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Message To Ajagx - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Message To Ajagx (833 Views)

Its My Birthday Today & Nairaland Team Sent Me A Message. Nice One. / Where Is Busy Body On Nl?if U See Her Tell Her I Have A Message For Her: / Can Anyone Tell Me Why I Cant Reply To A Message On My Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Ajagx by IGWE3(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2009
Hello ajagx,
I have not heard from you for a long time, even before we met i knew you are such a good and sincere person.
I directed and gave a friend your number which am sure he has contacted you by now.
Please do whatever asap as the deal will bring in more clients for you at the long run, the man has no time to wait brother.

N:B
QUALITY, HONESTY AND GOOD PRICE.

shey, ain't gonna be disappointed. cool cool

Still Igwe
Re: A Message To Ajagx by ajagx1: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2009
Hi Igwe,
Sorry my brother for not have called you since.I got a call from your guy requesting for a good car with budget of 1m .Don't worry,i promise i will never disappoint you.I told him to give me till this weekend for me to get him better and clean cars and send him pics for himto make a choice from there.
Yes, i have not been displaying on nairaland for sometimes now, reason is that i am engage in one stuff that gives me more money for now but i can take a request from anybody and give him/her whatever they want.
I still remain myself. AJAGX1

One love
Re: A Message To Ajagx by IGWE3(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2009
ajagx1:

Hi Igwe,
Sorry my brother for not have called you since.I got a call from your guy requesting for a good car with budget of 1m .Don't worry,i promise i will never disappoint you.I told him to give me till this weekend for me to get him better and clean cars and send him pics for himto make a choice from there.
Yes, i have not been displaying on nairaland for sometimes now, reason is that i am engage in one stuff that gives me more money for now but i can take a request from anybody and give him/her whatever they want.
I still remain myself. AJAGX1

One love
Cool,
I wish you all the best brother.
Igwe
Re: A Message To Ajagx by ajagx1: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2010
grin

One love

(1) (Reply)

2000-2001 Toyota Camry, Leather Very Clean Urgently Needed / 2004 Nissan Armada Se For Sale By Owner / Tokumbo Honda Bulldog(coupe) - N900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.