Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! (2212 Views)

N2499 ONLY! HD VISION NIGHT DRIVING GLASSES / Driving In The Rain / 10 Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
Learn how to drive a car (Automatic and Manual) in one week and an extra package of Defensive Driving just in one week too!!!

We also supply professional drivers for all types of events!

Book an appointment with us today at:

Kelvino School of Defensive Driving,
Km 4, Refinery Road, Ekpan-Warri,
Delta State.
Telephone: 09034769304
Email:kelvin.ukachukwu.nwosu@gmail.com
Office Hours: 7 am to 6 pm Mon-Fri

Kelvino School of Defensive Driving...Driving At Your Finger Tips!!!
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by igomen: 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
What is defensive driving please?
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Learn how to drive a car (Automatic and Manual) in one week and an extra package of Defensive Driving just in one week too!!!

Delta State.

Wait, how do you go about this 'defensive driving' thingy?

Tell me the steps you take.
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2015
igomen:
What is defensive driving please?
See this link:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_driving

CC: lomomike

cheesy
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
See this link:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_driving

CC: lomomike

cheesy

I meant in your own language.

Do you know Journey Mgt and defensive Driving is a Course in Ghse, Hse 3 and also a professional specialized field in safety which I'll recommend for individuals transports, logistics companies and fleet managers?

What steps do you take the participants on?
Do you just get them into a car and make it such that they learn car driving or how?

2 Likes

Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2015
lomomike:

I meant in your own language.

Do you know Journey Mgt and defensive Driving is a Course in Ghse, Hse 3 and also a professional specialized field in safety which I'll recommend for individuals transports, logistics companies and fleet managers?

What steps do you take the participants on?
Do you just get them into a car and make it such that they learn car driving or how?
Defensive driving as a driving course is not out of the world. It doesn't require super steps or processes. Just follow the special rules that help you consider not only urself but other road users cool
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Nobody: 6:35am On May 26, 2015
Rapmoney:
Defensive driving as a driving course is not out of the world. It doesn't require super steps or processes. Just follow the special rules that help you consider not only urself but other road users cool

bros good morning, @ bolded but you know youre wrong about the defensive driving thingy because driving in its own is highly specialized and it requires steps and processes. See, driving is the only task in which you as a driver is responsible for your own life, the lives of your passengers, other vehicle owners (motor cyclist and bicyclists too), pedestrians and the environment.
In UK, anyone dont just wake up and in one month earn himself a licence. I dont think it happens in US too. One week crash program for driving is a perfect recipie for driving disaster.

There are process and steps to take before you can lay bold claim to have thaught a person the art and act of defensive driving (if you want to know those steps, then pay for consultancy im always available).

Defensive driving is a proactive action and not reactive. Besides, have you ever wondered why in Us and Europe accident rates arent as much as that of Nigeria?
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2015
How much do u charge to learn driving for someone who doesnt know how to drive at all in your driving school? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
Rapmoney:

Delta State.

Oga, can this one week crash programme be sufficient enough for one who dont know how to drive at all? What is ur fee please?
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
LKO:

Oga, can this one week crash programme be sufficient enough for one who dont know how to drive at all? What is ur fee please?
The one week is just for the basics. It goes for about 3 weeks. That's the full length! cheesy Fee: 25k for everything.
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2015
Rapmoney:
The one week is just for the basics. It goes for about 3 weeks. That's the full length! cheesy Fee: 25k for everything.

This ur fee heavy o. 25k for three weeks, na wa o. So this three weeks would be ok for a fresh learner abi? Abeg reduce the money.
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2015
LKO:

This ur fee heavy o. 25k for three weeks, na wa o. So this three weeks would be ok for a fresh learner abi? Abeg reduce the money.
The least we can take is 20k...defensive driving inclusive. That's very affordable. There are driving schools that charge 17k for 10 days including 2 days board lecture.
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
Rapmoney:
The least we can take is 20k...defensive driving inclusive. That's very affordable. There are driving schools that charge 17k for 10 days including 2 days board lecture.

U also have board lecture? Then for the practical, how many days and how many hours per day?
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2015
LKO:

U also have board lecture? Then for the practical, how many days and how many hours per day?
We do more of practical than board lecture...just 4 days board lecture out of 21 days. U enter the road the day u start! We don't waste time cheesy
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
Rapmoney:
We do more of practical than board lecture...just 4 days board lecture out of 21 days. U enter the road the day u start! We don't waste time cheesy

I like ur method. I would come register with u people, once I have the money soonest. U didnt specify the hours per day for practical? Thanks.
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by AreaFada2: 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
any branch in Benin?
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
any branch in Benin?
No sir. Only in Warri, Delta State.
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
No sir. Only in Warri, Delta State.

Chief answer me o, how many hours per day do u offer for practical?
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
LKO:

Chief answer me o, how many hours per day do u offer for practical?
Hours? Ask around please. No driving school give up to an hour; highest is 40-50 mins everyday cool
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by LKO(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hours? Ask around please. No driving school give up to an hour; highest is 40-50 mins everyday cool
I hear u o. U do well. tongue
Re: Learn Defensive Driving In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Learn how to drive in one week!!! Contact me on 08066559531 or 09034769304. If you live within Warri and environs, this is ur chance to learn how to drive a car, whether manual or automatic transmission!!!
You can also send me a msg on whasapp!

(1) (Reply)

6 months used Nissan Xterra (2001) - N1million - Clean Shiny Body - Bargain / Clean Honda Accord EOD For Sale No Issue 690k / SOLD..Tin-can Cleared 2005 Toyota Corolla LE Wine Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.