Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership (2464 Views)

Why Arent People Screamin Guardiola Guardiola Is It B Cos His Not In Premiership / Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? / Who Is This New Guy In Premiership ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by ekans2008: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2009
Who is the best and worst referee in premiership, cos all of them act the same way on pitch except my main man Howard Webb.
i think is the best so far
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by dyabman(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2009
Rob Styles
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2009
dyabman:

Rob Styles

I'll drink to that
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2009
Trevor Kettle
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2009
How can anyone use the word Best when describing EPL refs?

When the supposed best gave a player 3 yellow cards at the world cup shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They are all horrible not fit to officiate Inter House SPort games in Nigeria self
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by MrCrackles(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2009
Dayo shut the fuc.k up!
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is bitter
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by A40(m): 2:09am On Feb 16, 2009
I agree with Dayo here there is no best i can only manage Alan Wiley sometimes the worst are obviously Mike Riley and Rob "Armed Robber" Styles
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by FBS: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2009
spot on Dayokanu.
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by akinalabi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2009
A-40:

I agree with Dayo here there is no best i can only manage Alan Wiley sometimes the worst are obviously Mike Riley and Rob "Armed Robber" Styles

Alan Wiley is underrated. He does his job silently and without
fuss. That is how a referee should be.

Howard Webb is another idiot. Over hyped by the English.
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by WarfyBoy(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2009
i think Frypan Rice is the best referee in the EPL
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by baslone: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2009
Mike RILEY
Re: Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership by Andy1985ng(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2009
ROB STYLES , 3 yellow cards to one player in a match says it all!!

(1) (Reply)

Premier League All Time Eleven / Chelsea Loss To Man. City Not A Big Deal / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bizarre New ‘celestial’ Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.