Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mentally Challenged Homeless Man Needs Help (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mentally Challenged Homeless Man Needs Help (photos) (506 Views)

Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured / A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Homeless Man Needs Help (photos) by Naijafanx(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nheAhqwACv4/VWHmdOZe1yI/AAAAAAAFVmw/3SxiYqJx1J8/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Click to know his location if you'r willing to help

"There's this mentally unstable guy who lives around my area in Port-Harcourt. He lives under a tank, very close to a field. Yesterday morning, we noticed that he was lying motionless in a particular spot on the road. He's been there lying there un moving, even till now as I pen this email. People have been passing by just staring at him, not doing anything to help him. The man is still breathing. I think he needs urgent medical attention.

Click to know his location if you'r willing to help
Re: Mentally Challenged Homeless Man Needs Help (photos) by slim14(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
Sorry if I may ask, on ur own what have u done to help? You said he's so close to where you reside, he's of course a neighbor help him in own little way call d authorities you know to come to his aid. Let's learn to be our neighbor keeper.
Re: Mentally Challenged Homeless Man Needs Help (photos) by rheether(f): 7:29pm On May 24, 2015
If you help am nah sin?? OKPO..

(1) (Reply)

Vacation? Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Hearthrow Airport In Lo / 2015 MTV Africa Music Awards. MAMA 2015 – Full Nominees List / See How Many Hours You Need To Work To Afford A Bottle Of Beer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.