Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. (40654 Views)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by emmyvet(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
wristwatch:

My guy, I was expecting them to say

Dear customers, due to current fuel scarcity your call rate will be N20 per seconds undecided

Lol
Is better they charge something like this and buy the desiel at any possible cost instead of going offline
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

N20 per second is expensive na! cheesy

Bros, lol I buy fuel N350 per litre today as the telecom coys too are not exempted. So nah to suspend calls to our girlfriend's now be this oo
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Kobeje(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2015
MKO4ever:
I am not sure that Nigeria has ever had it this bad: N300/litre plus there's no light. Power has been at its worst. I wonder if we still have NLC in dis country! I just imagine how people will manage to get to work 2moro.

There is nothing NLC will do. They are part of the system.

The scarcity is artificial and supported by capitalist greed.

I got the info some weeks back that the importers wanted to shame GEJ. What a country. As of GEJ could care less.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 24, 2015
marieolae:
God help Nigerians
We don't deserve this at all
Protesting will start very soon.

Marieolae, abeg how I fit they come US? Nigeria wan run person mad sad
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by loomer: 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
I no fit laugh
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
omanifrank:
even some bloggers go soon go offline - those who are not making good income from blog will leave us first...
I hear say the fuel wey seun dey use to power nairaland generator don almost finish,some people talk say dem see seun dey carry keg dey look for fuel for oando filling station
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
Airtel just sent it to me too
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by bogolobango(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
Gbese re oo
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, lol I buy fuel N350 per litre today as the telecom coys too are not exempted. So nah to suspend calls to our girlfriend's now be this oo
Them go soon increase price of Airtime too grin

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by MrHighSea: 9:33pm On May 24, 2015
gen2briz:
I know that history will never forget the clueless, shoeless and heartless president that we ever had.
As in, evrytn abt d 'hatman' z less. A LESSer man indeed.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
marieolae:
God help Nigerians
We don't deserve this at all
Protesting will start very soon.
Please is there anyway you can send fuel to me over here? cry

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by omanifrank(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I hear say the fuel wey seun dey use to power nairaland generator don almost finish,some people talk say dem see seun dey carry keg dey look for fuel for oando filling station
hahaha.. funny you
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by menxer: 9:37pm On May 24, 2015
This fuel crisis will work in Buhari administration's favour because the darker the night the brighter the stars shine. It cuts out the work schedule for them... grin
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by dacool1(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2015
Fuel scarcity is taking its toll on nairaland. No power to charge laptops and phones there by reducing comments on threads. God bless Nigeria and God punish all those causing this hardship
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Nothing goes up that will remain there, it will come down...
We are just going through test of time
You just made me smile, bro embarassed.

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by naijaboiy: 9:38pm On May 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
Airtel just sent it to me too
Hmmm,,this is serious.

Do you use any other network except airtel?

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by saltoftheearth: 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
Sai Buhari will fix it. Jona thinks he is GOD, he will be put to shame. With his fat black nose and fisherman hat

2 Likes

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by joedsuperstar(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
na wa
no bi wasa... Issues of life..... Naijakoko.com
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Raylight2(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2015
at least fuel scarcity wont affect whatsapp grin
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Btruth: 9:49pm On May 24, 2015
Aren't you luck? Your battery level is reading 56%. sad
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Bonapart(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You just made me smile, bro embarassed.
i can't see it on ur face.... smile we have hope of a better Nigeria
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm,,this is serious.
Do you use any other network except airtel?
yes i do, but only airtel sent the message. maybe others will join soon.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On May 24, 2015
notoriousbabe:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by naijaboiy: 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
yes i do, but only airtel sent the message. maybe others will join soon.
Hmmm this is serious.

What's the major thing you will miss if the network problem starts? Chatting? Surfing the net? Or downloading? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by usmana911(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
Let's be patience, soon relieve will come our way,Qur 94vs5 "Fa-'inna ma-'al-'usri yusraa" For every difficulty there must be relieve . Where we are going to is closer than where we are coming from!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by dotune(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
This one wey fuel no dey! How do we transport Baba to eagle square for swearing in ceremony? undecided
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by marieolae(f): 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
meet me at the airport, i'll pick you up wink
wristwatch:

Marieolae, abeg how I fit they come US? Nigeria wan run person mad sad
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by larry2015: 10:07pm On May 24, 2015
Dear Valued Customer, this is to inform you that due to nationwide fuel crisis our services may experience some strain. We are doing everything possible to manage the situation. Thank you for understanding.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by yinxfun(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
Don't be decieved..The Op doctored the message..
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Omowalksola(f): 10:23pm On May 24, 2015
Dottune:
See what we Funaab Students received. Two Days lecture Free
Naso o..
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by adewasco2k(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
From my bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) / Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo / Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.