Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. (1546 Views)

IF YOU LACK SUFFICIENT SKILLS TO CREATE VALUE, LEARN A SKILL TO EARN TODAY!!! / For Anatomy,physiology Graduate.....get A Skill...train As Sonograher / Use This Job Hunting Opportunity Wisely.... Learn A Skill Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by MrSunesis(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2015
Do you want to be trained by some of the best professionals?
Do you want to acquire a new skill - the most affordable in town?

Season 17 of the Daystar Skill Acquisition Programme D-SAP is here.

Avail yourself to be trained by some of the very best experts/professionals in the country at duly subsidized fees. You only pay for the expenses incurred(e.g your tools and logistics) to train you professionally as the project is a non-profit making programme.

To register, visit www.dsap.daystarng.org
Fill and submit the online or downloaded form.
Application closes 7th June.
Induction Day is 8th June

Limited seats available.

***DSAP is a COMMUNITY IMPACT initiative powered by Daystar.

ps: Yours truly, will be facilitating Graphic Design Business.

Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by jummygo(f): 12:17am On May 25, 2015
Excellent! Well done.

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by arizona20: 9:42am On May 25, 2015
Want to learn haircut.I love barbing but my problem is where to learn to be a very good outstanding professional barbaer.
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by thesource(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2015
Thanks for this wonderful initiative, i'm interested in graphic design and i've checked the website, but i saw 10,000 plus a laptop. Does it mean that, if i pay 10,000, i'll be given a laptop and it has also covered the training cost and other expenses. Pls expatiate, thanks
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by MrSunesis(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
thesource:
Thanks for this wonderful initiative, i'm interested in graphic design and i've checked the website, but i saw 10,000 plus a laptop. Does it mean that, if i pay 10,000, i'll be given a laptop and it has also covered the training cost and other expenses. Pls expatiate, thanks

Your requirements are: 10k plus a laptop.
It means you have to come with your laptop.
The 10k is your contribution to logistics and your exhibition during the day of graduation...actual value for the class is 80k. But this is a community impact initiative and thus not a profit making venture.
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by MrSunesis(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2015
arizona20:
Want to learn haircut.I love barbing but my problem is where to learn to be a very good outstanding professional barbaer.

Have you considered looking for a barber's shop in a very good location and doing an apprenticeship there?
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by JSEARCH: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
This is a good one but the reality is that our graduates don't appreciate this. So sad thou. We only need orientation. But sadly enough, the National Orientation Agency (NOA) is not doing enough

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by thesource(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
MrSunesis:

Your requirements are: 10k plus a laptop.
It means you have to come with your laptop.
The 10k is your contribution to logistics and your exhibition during the day of graduation...actual value for the class is 80k. But this is a community impact initiative and thus not a profit making venture.
thanks a whole lot

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by veekky: 1:49pm On May 25, 2015
Pls,what is the date of birth format ?
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by cmonek(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2015
Great idea bro.. What about those interested in the programme but resides in Portharcourt? Really interested in the Graphics designing stuff.. Had 60 percent knowledge in that but need to perfect it with this training.. How can you be of help to me sir. Thanks..
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by MrSunesis(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2015
veekky:
Pls,what is the date of birth format ?

Please how do you mean?
Re: Learn A Skill. Become An Entrepreneur. Change Career. by MrSunesis(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2015
cmonek:
Great idea bro.. What about those interested in the programme but resides in Portharcourt? Really interested in the Graphics designing stuff.. Had 60 percent knowledge in that but need to perfect it with this training.. How can you be of help to me sir. Thanks..

That may be a challenge. We are not on tour with the program. Have you considered coming into Lagos for 2weeks to do the programme? It will be worth the investment trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Jobs / Metro Police, UK Demands Anyone Wanting To Join Must Speak At Least Yoruba . / Questions About M.sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.