Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Plants That Repel Mosquitos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plants That Repel Mosquitos (3065 Views)

Diabetes! Natural Plants That Destroyed Diabetes / Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) / Nigerian Local Names Of Some Plants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plants That Repel Mosquitos by texanomaly(f): 12:34am On May 25, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by femi4: 12:36am On May 25, 2015
Can we find them here in Nigeria?

NB: Due to scarcity of fuel, further comment on Nairaland has been put on hold until further notice

2 Likes

Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by biznus: 12:45am On May 25, 2015
How do I use them do I grind and rub garlic on my skin?
Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by italkpass(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2015
You missed one essential plant out - Weed(Marijuana leafs)
Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by texanomaly(f): 1:19am On May 25, 2015
italkpass:
You missed one essential plant out - Weed(Marijuana leafs)

I was going for legal options.

1 Like

Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by texanomaly(f): 1:22am On May 25, 2015
biznus:
How do I use them do I grind and rub garlic on my skin?

Check out the links if you can. Some you can burn, others you just plant and grow them. The sent is what repels the mosquitoes.

femi4:

Can we find them here in Nigeria?

I'll check

femi4:

NB: Due to scarcity of fuel, further comment on Nairaland has been put on hold until further notice

Lol

1 Like

Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by biznus: 1:32am On May 25, 2015
texanomaly:

Check out the links if you can. Some you can burn, others you just plant and grow them. The sent is what repels the mosquitoes.

Okay
Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by texanomaly(f): 3:36am On May 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by timpaker(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2015
Where can one get the plant?
Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by texanomaly(f): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just something extra:

Flea and tick remedy:

8oz. apple cider vinegar
4oz. warm water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Spray bottle

Mix dry ingredients first, then slowly add wet as the baking soda and vinegar will react slightly. Spray pets down. Be careful not to get it in pets eyes.
Re: Plants That Repel Mosquitos by shashank16(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lemon has natural bleaching as well as exfoliating properties. Also, it has a high amount of vitamin C that helps remove dead cells and lighten skin tone. It can also promote regeneration of healthy skin cells.

Apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees and massage gently for a few minutes. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and apply a moisturizing lotion.
You can also extract the juice of 1 lemon and mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply it on the affected areas and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash the mixture off with water.

www.crazyhealthplan.com

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Have A Lever Problem / Top 13 Proven Natural Solutions For Bedwetting / Injection Pain Won't Go Away After Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.