Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today (2610 Views)

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by oladeledave: 7:22am On May 25, 2015
Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 job opportunity Neptune, founded in 1999 in London, has a rich history in delivering mission-critical core systems to the banking and financial services sector. Having delivered end-to-end solutions to over 60 financial services institutions, Neptune has the proven experience needed to meet the requirements of internationally recognised banking practices.

Neptune Software is offering creative individuals of sound character and earning potentials the opportunity to undertake an exciting Internship Program.

We are recruiting for the position below:

Job Title: Internship Location: Lagos

Job Descriptions

Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside high performers in all work areas (Computer Software Development, Professional Services,(etc.) gaining exposure to, how business processes work and interact.
You will be engaged to work for an 18 months' placement.
You will undergo orientation and also be given an opportunity to learn on the job.
Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments after completing the internship Program.

Qualifications

A University Degree with minimum of Second Class in Computer Science/Engineering or any of the Numerate Sciences with a flair for Software Development.
Completion of NYSC
Must not be above 30 Years of age.

Skills

Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment.
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of Linux/Oracle 11g will be an added advantage

Remuneration

Remuneration is in line with the existing rates in the industry.

Application Closing Date

Monday, 25 May, 2015

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/05/neptune-ict-internship-program-2015.html
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by solleypee(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
has any one heard from them. pls respond
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by QueenMaliza(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2015
I got an invite
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by oladeledave: 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:47am On May 28, 2015
who else got an invite because I didn't get any
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2015
I wrote their Test for Support Service two weeks ago and did interview same day.The Company is at Yaba opposite Rock view Hotel.You will have 96questions to be completed in 1hour.The questions are not that difficult but you will have constrain cos of time.The first 60questions are Mathematics while the other 40 are English kinda(Sentence correction and all).The mathematics questions consist of ratios,angles,greater than etc.The questions are in a Manual and so they will give you guys same questions.PM me to get more detail if you deem fit.Cheers.My advice,start with the English section
QueenMaliza:
I got an invite
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by solleypee(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
QueenMaliza:
I got an invite

hello, pls when did u get it & was it email or sms
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by QueenMaliza(f): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
solleypee:

hello, pls when did u get it & was it email or sms

I got it late yesterday through mail.
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by QueenMaliza(f): 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
brainydude:
I wrote their Test for Support Service two weeks ago and did interview same day.The Company is at Yaba opposite Rock view Hotel.You will have 96questions to be completed in 1hour.The questions are not that difficult but you will have constrain cos of time.The first 60questions are Mathematics while the other 40 are English kinda(Sentence correction and all).The mathematics questions consist of ratios,angles,greater than etc.The questions are in a Manual and so they will give you guys same questions.PM me to get more detail if you deem fit.Cheers.My advice,start with the English section

Thanks a lot . hope yours went. Well.

Looking forward to mine
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by tobbiealli: 9:28am On May 29, 2015
Sorry am confused is thir office in yaba coz the invite I got says 24 Park lane Apapa GRA by Rockview Hotel
brainydude:
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by QueenMaliza(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
Please what's the direction from lekki to the venue
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by oladeledave: 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
QueenMaliza:
Please what's the direction from lekki to the venue
where is d venue? Wana give directions
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by QueenMaliza(f): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by oladeledave: 7:38am On May 30, 2015
Jus make ur way down 2 apapa nd try 2 locate d place 4rm d apapa bstop,
QueenMaliza:
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Apapa by Rockview
tobbiealli:
Sorry am confused is thir office in yaba coz the invite I got says 24 Park lane Apapa GRA by Rockview Hotel
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by Bambizzle4k4556: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was called this morning to remind me of the interview. Hope am nt d only one
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by viqueta(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
can we gate crash? the venue is at my backyard and I never knew such was happening sha
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by viqueta(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:
I was called this morning to remind me of the interview. Hope am nt d only one
please can u forward me d number that called U?
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by viqueta(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
tobbiealli:
can one gate crash?
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by viqueta(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abeg after writing d test and interview same day, has anyone bin contacted? ?
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by stephengee(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Have anyone bin called/invited after the interview
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by Bambizzle4k4556: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2015
stephengee:
Have anyone bin called/invited after the interview

I heard they av taken the people they need. just 2 ppl and dey should start on june8th from what I hheard.
Re: HURRY And APPLY Neptune I.C.T Internship Program 2015 , Closes Today by viqueta(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who's ur source pliz?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Federal Government SMEDAN Zero Intrest Loan 2020 / Newly Established Fed Uni In Otukpo Recieves Truck Load Of Applications -pic / DSS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.