Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Oh My!!! Kcee,the Limpopo Master Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My!!! Kcee,the Limpopo Master Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lago (457 Views)

Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Saint Obi To Give Fans N100k Recharge Cards On His Birthday, Fans Hail Him (pics / Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My!!! Kcee,the Limpopo Master Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lago by chinysblog: 8:56am On May 25, 2015
The Limpopo Master @iam_Kcee shared this
amazing pics yesterday on his Instagram page
with the caption below
.." Yesterday I went to different parts of Lagos
under the disguise of a hawker, hawking MTN
recharge cards and Magnum cream which are
brands that I represent as their ambassador. My
aim was to interact with my fans and people on
the street which is giving birth to a new
foundation that will help take people out of the
street as my own little way of giving back to
the streets of Lagos that was once a home for
me .During the cause of my interaction with my
friends on the streets yesterday, I was able to
discover some raw talents who are ready to
work if the opportunity comes their way. In the
nearest future from now we shall be making a
big announcement as regards to taking people
away from the streets. God bless my fans and
keep us all @fivestarmusicng"
See more photos after the cut

chinnysblog..in/2015/05/awwwwwkcee-limpopo-master-sells-mtn.html?m=0

Re: Oh My!!! Kcee,the Limpopo Master Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lago by madamGift(f): 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
Very nice of him...

(1) (Reply)

EX President Goodluck Jonathan Recommended For Nobel Peace Prize / Para Mood!! Burna Boy Bummed He Wasn’t Nominated For MAMA 2015 Awards / BTS Pics Of Mc Galaxy's New Video Komolop Cholop + Video Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.