Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) (38236 Views)

50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Oluwakaponeski Mama Tobi Wore Wrapper To Perform On Stage (photos) / Kcee Rocking A Lady On Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:
undecided Good for them. No one has the right to criticize them.

You are such a bitter soul, your likers inclusive.
"We" women are not the cause of your frustration.
Purge your viles off and i'm sure you are darn ugly.

Nigerian guys and their stvpidity don't deserve decent women like us.
We are too blessed to be cursed.
You all should be thanking God that we are managing you.

Shame on you! We are not the cause of your predicaments that it's you all foolish idiiotic Nigerian male gender that's disgracing us globally e.g robbing, stealing, scamming etc

#TeamforeignGuys undecided

Nawao... team foreign ppl...u guiz r nt too differnt frm each oda u knw!
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Shame on you! We are not the cause of your predicaments that it's you all foolish idiiotic Nigerian male gender that's disgracing us globally e.g robbing, stealing, scamming etc

CAN YOU SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DONT HAVE MORE THAN ONE GUY FUCCKKING YOUR SMELLY PUSSSY
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

madam oooo

wetin this one dey talk na undecided

who dey talk abt predicaments? undecided

That's why u don't know book cheesy

Naija girls these days are damn cheap.. Just make ur money and they will jumping around u like frogs, instead of being the butterfly they ought to be.

I know this madam victoria is an example and shez guilty of it cheesy..

Madam I've made cash oo ,,come mah spoil u .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by andysnoopy(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2015
My own na to Bleep toto.. Nigerian or no Nigerian
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

undecided
its so obvious ur d stup.id 1 here
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lmao! Lady! Thou hast no chill at all. My advice: don't take NL guys too seriously. High BP things. I know u wouldn't go after KCEE like that sha... Or would u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by gimmesome(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

emmm....home n abroad prostitution nko...na nigerian guys still cause am?....truth is alomo
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Kelvic4real(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2015
Our ladies are going wild; crazy about worldly things. Look @ what they are doing. Nawaoooooooo!
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by deolumike(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Three things.
1. You towed his line and repeated his faux pas just the same way he did thereby putting yourself in the same category as him
2. You revealed so much resentment like you had to ventilate over something you've been bothered with.
3. There was absolutely no reason to reply him.

and.

4. You look cute.
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

SHAMELESS UGLY BITTCHES DISPLAYING THEIR PROMISCUITY INFRONT OF MILLIONS. THESE USELESS BITCHES WILL SURELY HAVE ONE MUMU GUY THEY CALL BOYFRIEND/FIANCEE WHILE THEY FLIRT AND FUCCK AROUND SHAMELESSLY. THEIR FAKE LOVE SCAM HAS REALLY DECIEVED GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO REFUSE TO USE THEIR BRAIN AND SEE BEYOND WHAT THESE HOES PRETEND TO BE. NIGERIAN GIRLS DONT DESERVE ANY SANE MAN'S ATTENTION. EVERY NIGERIAN GIRL INCLUDING THOSE ON NAIRALAND HAVE MINIMUM OF 3 GUYS SHARING THEIR PUSSSY ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED. GO FOR A FOREIGN LADY IF YOU WANT TRUE LOVE AND PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool

As Oshomhole did right?
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Shame on you! We are not the cause of your predicaments that you all foolish idiiotic Nigerian male gender that's disgracing us globally e.g robbing, stealing, scamming etc

Pls what is this misquito saying?
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

SHAMELESS UGLY BITTCHES DISPLAYING THEIR PROMISCUITY INFRONT OF MILLIONS. THESE USELESS BITCHES WILL SURELY HAVE ONE MUMU GUY THEY CALL BOYFRIEND/FIANCEE WHILE THEY FLIRT AND FUCCK AROUND SHAMELESSLY. THEIR FAKE LOVE SCAM HAS REALLY DECIEVED GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO REFUSE TO USE THEIR BRAIN AND SEE BEYOND WHAT THESE HOES PRETEND TO BE. NIGERIAN GIRLS DONT DESERVE ANY SANE MAN'S ATTENTION. EVERY NIGERIAN GIRL INCLUDING THOSE ON NAIRALAND HAVE MINIMUM OF 3 GUYS SHARING THEIR PUSSSY ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED. GO FOR A FOREIGN LADY IF YOU WANT TRUE LOVE AND PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool

If i ever remarry,its because i just have to for procreation and companionship so i have zeroed my mind that i just have to get a lady even when i know she may be a former slut or still a slut.

Im fed up trying to search for decent ladies because it seems all ladies are either sluts or have slutty tendencies.

My advice to young guys is just to risk it and choose a lady because no matter how hard you try to search for a decent lady,there is no guaranty that the one you think is deecent will not stab you hard in your back tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Shame on you! We are not the cause of your predicaments that you all foolish idiiotic Nigerian male gender that's disgracing us globally e.g robbing, stealing, scamming etc

Sister please and please let me advice you..Just speak for yourself ok.If you are decent good and fine but just speak for yourself because out of 100 Nigerian ladies,a man will be lucky to see 5 that will be truly decent and there is no guaranty that these five will remain decent.
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Kcseeyou: 11:17am On May 25, 2015
Guys theses girls are groupies.. If u broke n u hitting on them you are #OYO# n besides Groupies got nothing on u! undecided
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

What exactly is this new-born mosquito saying??
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 25, 2015
Emodeee:

Hp say d ice cream wey dey inside no pour for ur hand?
cheesy see question undecided
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Mustiboy(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Bros i tire for that specie called ''woman''
na deir nature b dat
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Shut up dia. Stupid Ashawo, a clear conscience fears no accusations. when you saw the comment it pained you so much you couldn't hide your anger because your Pusey has been drilled by many massive Dikes.
Ediot, just keep moving because stopping to quote me will land you a landslide bashing.
I could even Bleep you if I want for 200 naira, but I wouldn't cos you look like a Staphylococcus infected bitch

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by maxit2(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Hey reptile, if you know all this. How come you are still searching for love ?
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

A girl go dey form like say she no dey yansh,meanwhile sugarddy don shine that thing plenty time.And na one mumu guy she go later keep the remnant for.We need to do research before we marry o.
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

sad u were nearly making sense until u resulted to attacking the entire Nigerian male populace... I will spare u my thoughts nd wrathcheesy because i knw u got pained nd overly emotional over searching4lovee's comment!!!...learn how to construtively handle critiscm nd insults(always take deep breath, on ur BRAIN nd smile then reply) it will help u alot....i guess u r new here(nairaland).... Keep calm u never see anythingcheesy grin.....people get wicked evil bad mouthsad here...esp Politics nd Romance section......relax dnt take life too serious!!!!...enjoy...
Peace....
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by shukuratbaby: 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This offer applies to those that stays in Ibadan alone
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 25, 2015
And na this kind girls go dey abuse guyz say them be dogs.Una be fowl too.
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2015
Imagine ur gf is one of those girls handling KC on stage and u were the one that bought her ticket. Some girls are a big disgrace!
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

CAN YOU SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DONT HAVE MORE THAN ONE EIGHT GUYS FUCCKKING YOUR SMELLY PUSSSY
Statistically proven, that's the average for an average gf in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Statistically proven, that's the average for an average gf in Nigeria

grin
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
Imagine ur gf is one of those girls handling KC on stage and u were the one that bought her ticket. Some girls are a big disgrace!
any girl i carry can't try datsmiley..u can shout, jump,dance but beside me ooo....but if u leave me nd climb stage to go nd rock Kcee or Psquare or Rick Rosscheesy....by the time u come back another ladytongue has taken ur (chair)place.....u beta go home with d celebrity....
M Talking 4rm life experiencesad....
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:

sad u were nearly making sense until u resulted to attacking the entire Nigerian male populace... I will spare u my thoughts nd wrathcheesy because i knw u got pained nd overly emotional over searching4lovee's comment!!!...learn how to construtively handle critiscm nd insults(always take deep breath, on ur BRAIN nd smile then reply) it will help u alot....i guess u r new here(nairaland).... Keep calm u never see anythingcheesy grin.....people get wicked evil bad mouthsad here...esp Politics nd Romance section......relax dnt take life too serious!!!!...enjoy...
Peace....

U get time to advice that hopeless biitch?
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

U get time to advice that hopeless biitch?
cheesy.....myself get problem with u..lol...u too dey insult Igbo people nd Nigerian ladiesgrin...
But i am used to it(nd i can handle it well)......
Enjoy urself sire.....life sweet....smiley
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:

cheesy.....myself get problem with u..lol...u too dey insult Igbo people nd Nigerian ladiesgrin...
But i am used to it(nd i can handle it well)......
Enjoy urself sire.....life sweet....smiley

sorry about the igbo part i will make changes. but as for these dirty bittches with smelly pussies, i will never stop abusing them

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

sorry about the igbo part i will make changes. but as for these dirty bittches with smelly pussies, i will never stop abusing them
no probs bro......
1 love......peace cool
Re: Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:
any girl i carry can't try datsmiley..u can shout, jump,dance but beside me ooo....but if u leave me nd climb stage to go nd rock Kcee or Psquare or Rick Rosscheesy....by the time u come back another ladytongue has taken ur (chair)place.....u beta go home with d celebrity....
M Talking 4rm life experiencesad....
Lmao! These hos ain't loyal, bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze Oputa Stuns In Thread Hairstyle / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Don Jazzy New Rastafarian Hairstyle Is Everything [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.