Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Computer Program That Fetch More Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Program That Fetch More Money (582 Views)

Three Steps To Make More Money And Even Get Promoted On Your Current Job / Now You Can Quit Your Job and Make Even More Money Online, HERE / 3 Reasons You’ll Never Earn More Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Program That Fetch More Money by ttaiwo09: 10:41am On May 25, 2015
Pls Advice me... As an undergraduate Accounting student, what is the best computer program to learn.. So as self employed and or help in securing job.. Thanks for the contribution.
Re: Computer Program That Fetch More Money by EngrBouss(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
You can start with quickbook, peachtree, Excel, SPSS for statistical calculation. If you need these software and their tutorials videos at a small price contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers

Check the list below, programming software and loadz of tutorial videos available

(1) (Reply)

Are You In The Business Of Making, Selling And Delivering Homemade Dishes? / Government Jobs Take Homes / 8 Key Lessons From Linda Ikeji Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.