Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

MTN Has Warned That Its Network Faces Shutdown Due To Fuel Shortages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Has Warned That Its Network Faces Shutdown Due To Fuel Shortages (365 Views)

Good News: Ikeja Electric Just Added 2 New Injection Substations To Its Network / Mtn's Notice For Ceasation Of BIS On Its Network / Mtn's Notice For Ceasation Of BIS On Its Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Has Warned That Its Network Faces Shutdown Due To Fuel Shortages by worriedfellow: 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
I am wandering why they have to "warn" since we pay for the services they render. Its a two way thing, if you don't offer the service, you can't charge customers. Thank God for there is no monopoly anymore. We have Glo and Etisalat and Zain.

I just feel the message should have been more friendly respectful and courteous than that because when they send those incessant sms's asking you to subscribe to one thing or the other for a fee they are usually courteous.
Re: MTN Has Warned That Its Network Faces Shutdown Due To Fuel Shortages by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2015
Just shut-up and shut 'd fvck down now and forever! Useless network undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Provide My Strongest Recommendation. / Photos: Is Llike Karrueche Got A New Man? (pictures Here) / US 'spied On French Presidents' - Wikileaks. Buhari Beware Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.