Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Victory Is Dedicated To God And Dr. Mike Omotosho - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Victory Is Dedicated To God And Dr. Mike Omotosho (357 Views)

Mike Omotosho International Scholarship / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Mike Omotosho Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Victory Is Dedicated To God And Dr. Mike Omotosho by shittukamlad: 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
I, Shittu Kamaldeen, the incumbent and the re-elected National President of Kwara South Students' Union (KSSU) wish to appreciate all delegates across the 36 States and FCT who participated in her last National Convention held on 23 May, 2015 at College of Education Oro, Kwara State, for giving me the opportunity to continue leading our prestigious Union for another term of a year.
I wish to also appreciate the number one Student Man in Kwara State, a man of focus, an epitome of freedom fighter, my dearest mentor, the man of the masses, Dr Mike Omotosho for his unrelenting support in the course of my aspiration. He stood rigidly behind me and safe me from being fallen by the storm of oppression from the Government in power, whose planned was to prevent me from being re-elected because I believe in Dr. Mike Omotosho vision, a vision who will leave no one behind. I also want to appreciate him for always being there for the Union. He has always being solution to the Union challenges.
Let me use this medium to re-assure all members of this prestigious Union that I shall continue to uplift the Union and always put the interest of the Union first.
God bless KSSU,
God bless Kwara South,
God bless Kwara state,
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Forces University Of Ibadan To Close For Two Weeks / Apply For Firefox Student Ambassadors / Two Minute Management Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.