Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out (41904 Views)

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. / When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Masanto: 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
K
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by ramdris(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
ionsman:
Lmao......

Nigeria::Living by the ocean,but dying of thirst.
That's the perfect definition of Nigeria.
But u can't drink ocean water na oga. Your analogy get k-leg o! grin

1 Like

Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Estimable(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
Which Way NAija.......
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by hypertension(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
wike for president 2019
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Nejy(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
Lolling
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by GBAGAAUN(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
I wishing that they can do generator that can fit use kerosin and red oil
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by ionsman: 4:23pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:

But u can't drink ocean water na oga. Your analogy get k-leg o! grin
It doesn't. A wise man would understand my words. Just like,sleeping on money but dying of hunger.Will you eat the money? In other words, we have the resources,but we are suffering from lack of those resources. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by DeBret(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2015
If you wanna follow... Oya hits likes....

Igbo

Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by YoungestMuller(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2015
And when the fuel runs down

Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by DeBret(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2015
YoungestMuller:
And when the fuel runs down
Unna wan turn water to fuel... you better go and sleep
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by lolexzy: 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
This is the entrance to a mosque. Don't deceive us. Haba.
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by ElFenomeno1: 4:32pm On May 25, 2015
What is this nonsense doing on the front page?

Who is the dumb moderator who pushed this to the first page?! angry

Seun, what is going on here?
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by prisiluv(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
no light/no fuel...how do we survive? sad
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by carlos1(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
Dry!

guy u too harsh o. easy nau
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by MKO4ever(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
This is most probably a mosque
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
Jonathan, is this the TRANSFORMATION you promised?
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
lol.... But let me ask oo. WHO is causing this in this country??
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 25, 2015
Bonapart:
The scarcity of fuel is now a thing of fun...
Nigerians

Sincerely, the level of the uniqueness of the Nigerian spirit is one that never ceases to leave me bewildered. When these things happen, there is always a chance to laugh off the sadness that should normally accompany them to life. Check the Nigerian blogs; a lot of them now have a reserved section for fuel scarcity jokes.

Good people of a great nation. grin
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by DeBret(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
lol....
But let me ask oo. WHO is causing this in this country??
undecided
fruitfulBROTHER:
lol....
But let me ask oo. WHO is causing this in this country??
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by pappizeezu: 4:49pm On May 25, 2015
Our problm is nw wot people use to mock us....chai there is God oooo
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by oluwatomisin93(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
bros abeg ba central mosque be this for abuja abi shrine be this. this number of shoe make me fear o.
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by chukzbozz86: 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
D Odour from that room go worst pass Ebola!
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by chukzbozz86: 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
The odour from that room can kill faster than Sars
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Koolmexxi(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
Bonapart:
The scarcity of fuel is now a thing of fun...
Nigerians
So because fuel is scarce make we begin cry or mourn abi... If u no wan laugh jus lock up and drown in the misery of Nigeria.
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Mrbee21(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2015
@BONAPART and to add salt to injury,almost 500 citizen are viewing this thread..watmorecanisay
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 25, 2015
We are actually making fun of this situation? We should be demanding for Jonathan's head!
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by Kazrem(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
Lmao
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by numen(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2015
Can you drink Ocean water?

ionsman:
Lmao......

Nigeria::Living by the ocean,but dying of thirst.
That's the perfect definition of Nigeria.
Re: When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out by san316(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2015
Me if I on my generator, I go put foam for the exhaust make e no make noise. Gotta save gas u know grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer / When You Laugh To His Dry Joke Cos He Is Paying For Your Food (pics) / The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.