Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support (2099 Views)

Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
Orikinla Gets Apple Partnership Support from JSP/Core Group Africa

Africa's most prolific blogger Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi has become the first Nigerian blogger to have Apple partnership support from JSP Corporate Communications Limited and Core Group Africa, the sole distributor of Apple in Africa.
Orikinla received a special Apple iPad Air on Monday May 25, 2015, at the Nigerian head office of JSP Communications in Lagos.
Dr. Phil Osagie, Partner, JSP and Mrs. Aderonke Adebule, Executive Director of JSP said Orikinla is a unique Nigerian blogger whose expertise in the application of social media in digital marketing has received global recognition and will be part of the appreciation and promotion of Apple in Africa. Orikinla has the most visited Nigerian page on Google+ with more than 17 million views and with more than 200, 000 external links to three of his more than 30 blogs. His Nigerians Report Online organized the successful Nigerian premiere of the groundbreaking film "Girl Rising" by 10x10 of USA to celebrate the 2013 United Nations International Day of the Girl Child and hosted Holly Gordon, the Executive Producer of "Girl Rising" and Executive Director of 10x10 that has launched the Girl Rising education project in Nigeria with the appointment of Nigerian Girl Rising Ambassadors in Lagos, Calabar and other cities in Nigeria. In 2014, Nigerians Report Online launched the Girls United Together for Success (GUTS) project and appointed Miss Franca Aide, campus beauty queen at the University of Calabar and Girl Rising Ambassador as the National Coordinator. GUTS is listed on the world map of State of the World's Children of UNICEF, http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745. TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla is Nigeria's leading beauty and fashion lifestyle blog accredited by the Miss Universe Organization and endorsed by iFABBO, the premiere international organization for fashion and beauty bloggers, brands and technology companies, http://www.ifabbo.com/what-is-ifabbo.html. Orikinla has been invited to be a Sponsored Speaker at the 2015 Digital Marketing and Exchange Conference taking place in London in September.

JSP Communications is the specialized Public Relations agency in Nigeria that provides value added public relations and marketing communications services in Nigeria to some of the world’s most admired brands and multibillion dollar corporations.
JSP is affiliated to Hill + Knowlton Strategies, a world class global PR agency. With 89 offices in 52 countries, and leadership teams that are unmatched in experience, strategic thinking and creativity, H + K offers wisdom and PR soon a global scale. http://www.hkstrategies.com/expertise/case-studies

Core Group Africa (CGA) is a subsidiary of Core Group of South Africa, and responsible for the Nigerian, Ghanaian and Angolan markets.
Core Group has represented some of the world’s leading information, communication and entertainment technology companies in South Africa since the end of the 1980s. The key brands are Apple and Nintendo, and epresenting many of the key ancillary brands.

Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Merlissa(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Nice...
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Mrbee21(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
dats luvly...@weMuStgETdia
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
Apple will appreciate more Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
why them no give you endorsement deals na?
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
englishmart:
why them no give you endorsement deals na?
. It is long term partnership deal, including endorsements.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2015
Orikinla:
. It is long term partnership deal, including endorsements.
I thought you were a yoruba guy? Orinkinla...whatever the name means.

Congrats anyway
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2015
Beremx:
I thought you were a yoruba guy? Orinkinla...whatever the name means.

Congrats anyway
. We thank God. Ire akari gbogbo wa.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Beremx(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
Orikinla:
. We thank God. Ire akari gbogbo wa.
is that what your name means?
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
is that what your name means?
. The origin of Orikinla is from "Oriki" praise poetry of the Yorubas or what I call poetry of eulogy of a person from the family or ancestry. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oríkì. So Orikinla means the bigger, higher and mightier Oriki, because "nla" in Yoruba means big or mighty. The complete pen name is Orikinla Osinachi. Osinachi is Igbo, meaning from your God. So, Orikinla Osinachi means the higher praise comes from your God.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Beremx(f): 6:55am On May 26, 2015
Orikinla:
. The origin of Orikinla is from "Oriki" praise poetry of the Yorubas or what I call poetry of eulogy of a person from the family or ancestry. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oríkì. So Orikinla means the bigger, higher and mightier Oriki, because "nla" in Yoruba means big or mighty. The complete pen name is Orikinla Osinachi. Osinachi is Igbo, meaning from your God. So, Orikinla Osinachi means the higher praise comes from your God.
Oh I now understand, but you are Igbo right? wink
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Aida13: 7:00am On May 26, 2015
Wow, congrats. Now I just have to go check them blogs for the first time. Surprising i've never heard of them before.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Ilekeh(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2015
Congrats. That's a huge deal.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
Oh I now understand, but you are Igbo right? wink

100% proud Igbo.
Umuahia North, Abia State.
Uhuhu, Umuekwuloe Aforugiri Village.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2015
Aida13:
Wow, congrats. Now I just have to go check them blogs for the first time. Surprising i've never heard of them before.
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/
http://www.totnaija..com/

1 Like

Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Beremx(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2015
Orikinla:

100% proud Igbo. Umuahia North, Abia State. Uhuhu, Umuekwuloe Aforugiri Village.
Lol ok o!
Nwanne Ndewo! grin grin
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by silverdam(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
Mods should put this on frontpage abeg.... This is what we youths need to read and learn... Not the stupid bosoms and ass on frontpage. So many perverts on Nairaland, they really disgust me honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2015
silverdam:
Mods should put this on frontpage abeg.... This is what we youths need to read and learn... Not the stupid bosoms and ass on frontpage. So many perverts on Nairaland, they really disgust me honestly.

More people are reading the news on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook than many topics on the homepage of Nairaland.
Word of mouth is loudest in Nigeria.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by honeric01(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
Never knew this ID is of a blogger.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 5:23am On May 27, 2015
honeric01:
Never knew this ID is of a blogger.
. Everybody posting on Nairaland is blogging. What everybody is doing on Facebook and Twitter is blogging. The only difference is many of us have explored the commercial benefits. But I am more of a Publisher, editor and TV/Film producer, stage director and author since when I was 18. The most talked about female celebrity gossip blogger spent weeks with me when she started blogging and I created the first blog for her rested Fashion, Modeling and Beauty (FM&B) magazine. Her fame on the internet started from Nairaland. I create and manage blogs for others such as movie blogs and motivational blogs and I can make any blogger famous within weeks. There are more than 67 million Nigerians on the internet. But no blog or forum can boast of 10 million visitors monthly. Nairaland is losing millions, because the moderators fail in SEO . They waste time on useless topics that will not get more than 50, 000 repeated views on the front page. They need more tips on SEO. Countdown to the inauguration on May 29 should be a topic on the front page. Zahra Buhari should be trending now on the front page on her new life as her father becomes President of Nigeria. Will her lifestyle change? Who is she dating? Most of the topics on Nairaland are recycled gossips on celebrities and politicians who don't have traffic. We are building the first Nigerian film museum, but Nairaland is clueless about. Who knows about Afrinolly Space on Nairaland? Who knows the Nigerian actress who has won the highest prize in Africa? These are topics that will attract more views.

1 Like

Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by honeric01(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2015
Orikinla:
. Everybody posting on Nairaland is blogging. What everybody is doing on Facebook and Twitter is blogging. The only difference is many of us have explored the commercial benefits. But I am more of a Publisher, editor and TV/Film producer, stage director and author since when I was 18. The most talked about female celebrity gossip blogger spent weeks with me when she started blogging and I created the first blog for her rested Fashion, Modeling and Beauty (FM&B) magazine. Her fame on the internet started from Nairaland. I create and manage blogs for others such as movie blogs and motivational blogs and I can make any blogger famous within weeks. There are more than 67 million Nigerians on the internet. But no blog or forum can boast of 10 million visitors monthly. Nairaland is losing millions, because the moderators fail in SEO . They waste time on useless topics that will not get more than 50, 000 repeated views on the front page. They need more tips on SEO. Countdown to the inauguration on May 29 should be a topic on the front page. Zahra Buhari should be trending now on the front page on her new life as her father becomes President of Nigeria. Will her lifestyle change? Who is she dating? Most of the topics on Nairaland are recycled gossips on celebrities and politicians who don't have traffic. We are building the first Nigerian film museum, but Nairaland is clueless about. Who knows about Afrinolly Space on Nairaland? Who knows the Nigerian actress who has won the highest prize in Africa? These are topics that will attract more views.

You are very right..any tip on sports?
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
honeric01:

You are very right..any tip on sports?
. No serious Nigerian blog on sports and that is a big niche. If you have one, show me and I will boost it for you. I covered the GTBank Lagos Principals Cup for JSP for the first and took it to another level, to as far as FIFA Foundation. And made the MVP for the female category Anu Salisu the most popular GTBank Principals Cup MVP within a week worlwide. There is still room for 1 million professional bloggers who can make nothing less than N50, 000 monthly each blog. I have a blog that I have not updated since 2013, but it has made more than N800, 000, I can use to buy a plot of land somewhere in Lagos or start a car rental business. The worst a serious blogger can make in Africa's largest market is N1 million every year. Social media advertising and marketing is worth more than a billion dollar annually in Nigeria, but Nigerian bloggers are toying with it. We should be richer than publishers of newspapers and magazines who make an average of N5 million daily for each daily newspaper. Adverts and promos on websites reach more people, are more interactive and are permanent. A website can display multimedia adverts which print media can never do. My websites have radio jingles, TV commercials and slideshows of adverts and actually the first blogs to play the radio jingle of GTBank Principals Cup and still playing 24/7 which no Nigerian radio station has done.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by honeric01(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2015
Orikinla:
. No serious Nigerian blog on sports and that is a big niche. If you have one, show me and I will boost it for you. I covered the GTBank Lagos Principals Cup for JSP for the first and took it to another level, to as far as FIFA Foundation. And made the MVP for the female category Anu Salisu the most popular GTBank Principals Cup MVP within a week worlwide. There is still room for 1 million professional bloggers who can make nothing less than N50, 000 monthly each blog. I have a blog that I have not updated since 2013, but it has made more than N800, 000, I can use to buy a plot of land somewhere in Lagos or start a car rental business. The worst a serious blogger can make in Africa's largest market is N1 million every year. Social media advertising and marketing is worth more than a billion dollar annually in Nigeria, but Nigerian bloggers are toying with it. We should be richer than publishers of newspapers and magazines who make an average of N5 million daily for each daily newspaper. Adverts and promos on websites reach more people, are more interactive and are permanent. A website can display multimedia adverts which print media can never do. My websites have radio jingles, TV commercials and slideshows of adverts and actually the first blogs to play the radio jingle of GTBank Principals Cup and still playing 24/7 which no Nigerian radio station has done.

I will get in touch with you bro.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2015
Congratulations Sir.. wishing you greater achievements. .
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Congratulations Sir.. wishing you greater achievements. .
We thank God.
Re: Orikinla Becomes First Nigerian Blogger To Receive Apple Partnership Support by Orikinla(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2015
This evening at the KFC on Isaac John Street in Ikeja, Lagos, JSP Corporate Communications Limited hosted an informal meetup with some Lagos bloggers, including those from Mobility Arena, Today Media Solutions and News Verge. The bloggers have been loyal correspondents of JSP. We discussed the past, the present and the future of blogging in social media for public relations, advertising and marketing in Nigeria. Dr. Phil Osagie, Global Strategist of JSP said the international PR and Corporate Cimmunications company plans to have a big social media event for 100 bloggers before end of the year. JSP is the first Nigerian PR company to have a major office in North America.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares New Cute Photos / Another Billionaire Daughter Jennifer Obayuwana Put Her Impressive Assets Online / Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.