Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Do Topics From This(music) Category Hardly Make Front Page? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do Topics From This(music) Category Hardly Make Front Page? (327 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? / Check Out This Music Video By A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Topics From This(music) Category Hardly Make Front Page? by Therages: 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
Greetings...

I notice that topics from this section find it extremely hard to hit the front page..
[B]Please I want to get opinions from you why it is so.. [/B]
I know you thinking it does. Yes it does, but only topics like: wizkid gets a new ride..
Davido's Baby mama poses for the camera.
Fans Blast P'Square for bla bla bla...
While you the active members never hit the frontpage all because of your selfishness.

I have my opinion (no its not the MODs) I believe it's selfishness(I will create a topic on that at midnight or tomorrow morning) and a few other reasons..
We all know the amount off traffic that hit the frontpage, and as loyal citizens of Nairaland you deserve to hit the frontpage and benefit from it also, get at least 5,000 music downloads as a result of frontpage things or having your voice heard when you write.. And of course publicity..
Why is it not happening? Like I told you selfishness in all of us using this section and very few other reasons.

I also have a topic for the MODs on suggestions for this section.. I believe as a MODs "BANNING"(lol na joke o) people & deleting comments are not the only duty..
So with all said I want to get your opinion on the reason personal topics created by you and others in Music section hardly hit the frontpage.

(1) (Reply)

Recording Music Is Just 20% Of The Whole Wahala / We Make Artist Successful By Giving Them Shows And Record Label / Mama 2015 Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.