Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

We're Going Back In Time To The 90's - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We're Going Back In Time To The 90's (563 Views)

Pop Stars Of The 90's Today / Says That's What We're Going / We Want To Be Or Where We're Going To Be The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We're Going Back In Time To The 90's by hfinest1(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2015
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shot down deir mast because of fuel scarcity because as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's wher we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back, Ramadan Kareem, Happy eid ul fitr, happy Ileya, happy married life in advance.

cc
hurklan, eniqurl, pinkycute, cherrybrown, ritababe....

I'll miss Nlcry
Re: We're Going Back In Time To The 90's by Eniqurl(f): 10:12pm On May 25, 2015
Lmao!!!! E neva reach dz extent nah
Re: We're Going Back In Time To The 90's by tunery004(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
The oil marketers don call off the strike, we should be allrty by weekend. But e no go better for GEJ, Deziani and Okowoje iweala

(1) (Reply)

The Thankful Boy / Which Rat Will You Kill First? / It's My Wife's Birthday Tomorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.