Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS (2405 Views)

Mario Balotelli 'destroys' Kim Kardashian On Social Media See Photos / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / That Awkward Moment Kanye West Met Caitlyn Jenner For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS by afoclepe2015(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2015
She has credited Kanye West with improving her style, and previously said he encourages her to ‘dress sexier’.
But Kim Kardashian wasn’t initially so thrilled about her now-husband giving her a wardrobe makeover.
While appearing on Live! With Kelly And Michael on Monday, the 34-year-old recalled bursting into tears when Kanye decided to throw out a bunch of her clothes and shoes.

‘When we first started dating, he went through my closet, he put everything he thought wasn't cool enough in a pile,’ Kim revealed.
The reality star said she ‘started crying’ when she saw the pile, which she said was as tall as ‘the ceiling.’
But despite her tears, Kim said she decided to trust Kanye’s opinion, and that it paid off in the end.

Sneak peek: Kanye hired the reality star a stylist in a 2012 episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

What you didn't see: Kim admits that she 'started crying' when the rapper threw out items from her wardrobe

The rapper gave the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star an ‘entire room filled with new clothes,’ which she described as all ‘really cool designer stuff’.
Kim added: ‘It really helped me fall in love with fashion. I eventually did get rid of all that stuff, but at the time I couldn't see it.’
Now, she says it has ‘been such a fun process to learn so much about fashion’.

It all paid off: Nowadays, Kim is a fixture at the hottest fashion events around, such as the Met Gala earlier this month

for more: http://www.360afronews.com/2015/05/i-started-crying-kim-kardashian-on.html
bbm contact: 5611E218

Re: 'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS by fairygeh(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2015
Does Kim really need clothes? we have already seen it all

4 Likes

Re: 'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS by andy82: 8:43am On May 26, 2015
fairygeh:
Does Kim really need clothes? we have already seen it all

Abi
Re: 'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS by Tylerblaze9(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
Lolx weitn you see
Re: 'I Started Crying': Kim Kardashian On The Moment Kanye West Told... PHOTOS by Paitty(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
A tym will cum in her life she wouldn't be needing those clothes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stylishly Woos Nigerian/british Boxer Anthony Joshua. / Sola Kosoko Disclosed That She Fought Alot With Late Henrietta Kosoko / Funke, Husband And Adaku Are All Smiles At ‘Jenifa In London' Premiere(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.