Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Is It Safe To Send A Screenshots Of My Perfectmoney Accounts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Safe To Send A Screenshots Of My Perfectmoney Accounts (518 Views)

Is It Safe To Combine Mgid Ads With Google Adsense? / PM. WMZ. Payza. BITCOIN- Etc Available. DOMAINS + HOSTING with PerfectMoney! / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Send A Screenshots Of My Perfectmoney Accounts by naijaspeak(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2015
[size=20pt]I paid for a services online using perfectmoney and I have not received the services I paid for. The receipent of the money I sent through perfectmoney is claiming not to have received the money and is asking for a screenshots of my payments. I would like to know if it is safe to send a screen shots of my perfect money accounts. My fear is that it is not safe to do so and that my perfectmoney account could be hacked or access via the screenshot details. [/size]
Re: Is It Safe To Send A Screenshots Of My Perfectmoney Accounts by niyyie(m): 3:18am On May 26, 2015
Copy and paste just the transaction details. That's more than enough. If he/she is not satisfied, complain to PM.

(1) (Reply)

Website (qmbmart.com) Not Opening On Some ISP In Nigeria / Nairaland Also Operates On Another Domain???? / Please I Need A Non Hosted Adsense Get In Here If You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.