Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m (30203 Views)

Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested / Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Strongbest(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2015
Funny combo......When a herbalist and a prophetess are in charge, you should be smart enough to smell the coffee. What do you expect from such collaboration huh? People should just wise up already and stop being too gullible these days. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by deebsman1(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2015
Islie:
Nigerian being so religious still can't differentiate between the real and fake prophet because the fails to understand the word and are just after miracle which mist times are all fake
sorry o, i don't like generalizing.....but are there real prophets, pastors or alfa sef?
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Segadem(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
I think the bankers should be the ones arrested and prosecuted for being so daft. The herbalists should be given awards.

Nonsense.
SAN omenka
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by cecegorz(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2015
You go fear collabo now?
A prophetess and a herbalist running a joint ops to defraud bank workers?

Ain't no way those cash counters will have 6m to waste, it must have been depositors funds.

Anyway, their money rituals don end nah. Work and earn an honest pay, then invest wisely, that's the greatest money ritual anybody can make

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Nobody: 10:58am On May 26, 2015
OK

Am not surprised undecided

They fit. Partners in crime cheesy
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Lincoo(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
I think they have learn thr lessons.
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Popemax(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2015
Imagine bankers against illitrates

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by finamaris(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2015
The effect of GREED if you have up to six million in your account why not start up a biz y must people b so greedy as to doing money ritual,yes is money ritual dats wat I call.

Secondly d woman is a big fool abi she hear say d baba dey give pikin . This is just d beginning she never see anything

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Finepaparazy(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2015
Much better

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by chigoizie7(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2015
Na only greedy people u fit scam, howcan u tell me to bring 6m so that u will make it double?

As a banker who can afford to part with 6m just like that, she is certainly rich and educated. Why not invest the 6m judiciously and den await her dividend/profit in due time?

Scammers, if una come across these sets of greedy fellows, please don't mercy for dem oooh.

That banker is even lucky that dose people didn't implicate her, ee get were ee go be,dem go talk say the lady paid for human skul wey dem go use do ritual for her, by then,her eye for open well.

Greedy bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by erisegun: 11:22am On May 26, 2015
otemanuduno:
GEJ why?
wetin konsign GEJ 4 dis issue nw eh undecided
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Chamber10(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2015
Some Nigerians abroad are making us proud and you Ismaila Abdullahi, and Bola Ojo are here tarnishing the image of Nigeria. angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by ylaa(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2015
i call this foolishness. how can a prophetess and herbalist team together to fool two learned people? quick money.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by mencade5(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2015
but they are yoruba people na. the prophetess and herbalist.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by funkybully(f): 11:27am On May 26, 2015
Mumu fetish bankers, both swindled n swindler are idiats! From fetish n ritual infested region.

The love of money....
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by ceejay80s(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
I think the bankers should be the ones arrested and prosecuted for being so daft. The herbalists should be given awards.

Nonsense.
The bankers should be arrested too, because if the herbalist say na human being dem go use do the juju for them, an innocent soul go don go, the graduate dat was killed and her body part removed, no be the same juju dem take her do? The bankers should be arrested, na dem dey encourage human killings for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by ceejay80s(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
mencade5:
but they are yoruba people na. the prophetess and herbalist.
They are yoloba

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by mencade5(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2015
ceejay80s:
They are yoloba
hahahaha....do you mean yoloba?
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Anglovel: 11:37am On May 26, 2015
jnrbayano:
These deceitful men clad in long white cloaks are powerless only if you are not driven by greed.

People who are contented with what they have are always free from hypnosis and the people that wield it.
Exactly! Even d bankers should be investigated how they came about such huge sum of money.,why could they not invest d amount in a lucrative business or sponsor an unemployed willing graduate to start a legal trade with such amount on their behalf
Greed at its peak
Such victims should be tried for money laundering,enticement on d poor,image laundering of good Nigerians etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by danizy(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2015
[b][/b]
lecturerdabo:
Combination of prayer with fetish things = COLABO!
lecturerdabo:
lecturerdabo:
fool
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Jaydeebaba(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
Herbalist and prophetess collabo oooo
Oya bankers make we collabo
If you no get money, you know where to borrow
Na gbajue people dey here so

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by fransixe(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2015
this kind colabo na wa oh! na fuel scarcity make the banker no get sense to discern!
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by gostartit(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
Shine your eyes or else they pull a fast one on you.

Meanwhile GCE 2015 form is out
We have live past questions solutions VIDEOS for your kids that makes passing the exams as easy as ABC

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
But is this not the same man I read one of his story here on NL identified as alhaji,that stole a toyota corolla on Allen avenue?
I have searched for the thread so I can put the link but can't remember the caption anymore
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by smacky619(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2015
Glad to be a member of this Forum
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by llade(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
femi4:
I just don't get it, you have N6millon and still want to do money rituals. The only money rituals that will work for you is to invest that money
Imagine someone with N6 million still want to do money ritual. Ow much dem dey find.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Coolnsimple(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2015
kushma:
I thought bankers are wise y should they fall in for this kind of scam
Na godwin.
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by lecturerdabo(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
danizy:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]I am a fool

good for you!
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by gfullmoon(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
An African Magic whose concortion worths #6M must be from the Devil himself. How can a refined Bankers fall prey to this rogues if not for greed?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by Solace20: 3:24pm On May 26, 2015
Evil that men do surely live after them.
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha at last they half catch babalawo eleko1 and prophetess vickyrotex grin
Re: Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.