Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Dangote Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Interview (1269 Views)

Dangote Industries Limited. / Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Interview by willystars: 10:01am On May 26, 2015
Pls, I want to know may be they have conducted interview for those that applied for the post of a truck officer in Dangote cement
Re: Dangote Interview by jasper83: 11:16am On May 26, 2015
No. Infact Dangote re-advertised that vacancy last week Friday. I think people did nt take them serious bcs of the 2012 dangote truck driver flop, so may be they are having low application. But they may be serious this time around. The new advertisements closes 5th June. Tell ur friends and make sure u re-apply. Chikena
Re: Dangote Interview by willystars: 1:25pm On May 26, 2015
You mean they placed the advert again for the post of a truck officer ? If that be the case I will re-apply. Thnks. Pls let me know if you also apply
Re: Dangote Interview by jidluk: 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
Does this role actually comes with a salary package or just the fact that you will be the truck manager? Then is it contract or permanrnt ? Pls any clarification on these. Thanks
Re: Dangote Interview by willystars: 8:38am On May 27, 2015
I myself I don't hav much clarification on it...still continue my findings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate And Exp. Jobs / S&S Hotels And Suites Job Vacancies / Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.