Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Audu,i Said The Car! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Audu,i Said The Car! (911 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Cant Stop Laughing Alone So I Said To Share Dis.... / When Mom Continues To Talk After I Said Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audu,i Said The Car! by Abdul2c: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
Mr Frankling;a German,was travelling with his Nigerian driver from Abuja to Lagos on a particular day and his driver Mr Audu asked him:`sir why dont you take flight instead of road`? The man told him he was allergic to flight and because of the issue of plane crash,he prefer road to air.They discussed alot of things as the white guy likes his driver very well.A few kilos before Ore,Mr Frankling farted and said `excuse me,Audu.`The blackman had no option.He continued his work.Minutes later the man did it again and said the samething.This time around the stench was soffocating but the poor guy had no choise.
When they got to Ore,the white man stopped over and took some drinks and relaxed before they contintued.But Nigerians no dey cary last.Audu demanded for two plates of beans and two eggs on each plate.He didnt drink water but requested for two tins of peak milk.An hour later,Audu retaliated and followed suit;`excuse me,Mr Frankling,sir.` The man saw it as natural thing.Minutes later he did it again but Mr Frankling lower the glases!Audu saw everything via the rear mirror.He did it the third time and the man said `Audu stop the car.Unfortunately Audu was on high speed and could not stop on time. He shouted `Audu,I said stop the car` !!!He managed to do it.Immediately the white man rushed out holding his nose saying excuse me,my foot!!!
Re: Audu,i Said The Car! by romsky: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2009
errrrrrrrrm grin grin grin more elbow 2 ya grease

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In London / Theif Catcher / Two Mad Men....................a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.