Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods (19815 Views)

Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by donsola(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2015
It is confirmed that some of the goods confisticated were over 11 years. These are hazardous materials which as much as we know can kill upon consumption, wicked bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by delerx(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2015
KAYNINI:
i think NAFDAC has been working but chocalote royal is a big market to be ignored at this point and their competitors won't keep shut
. Intelligent talk.nice one
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by ossy4rill: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
All of you wey no notice say NAFDAC dey work since , seriously sumtin is wrong with you.
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by emmatok(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2015
And these Chocolate Royale Guys always boost about theirs expensive poisons;.
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by arsenal33: 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
All those people who like posh things..........

NAFDAC has started working abi? too late! sack them all!

They have always been aware of it jare
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by joedrae(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

My dear, go and take fruits and vegetables to detoxify your system from the expired chemicals in it.

Thanks
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by arsenal33: 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
mmsen:

Why is what always happening?

Eateries get closed down everyday, all over the world over because of bad practices.

If you want real food scandals go to China - at least this involved edible food (that may have been out of date).

http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/23/carcinogen-found-in-chinese-baby-formula/?_r=0

and how many have been closed down here until now?
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by mmsen: 12:48pm On May 26, 2015
arsenal33:

and how many have been closed down here until now?

I was writing in response to someone who seemed to suggest that this is another case of 'only in Nigeria' or something equally false.

I simply pointed out the truth.

You should follow the conversation properly or not interject at all.
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Burger01(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

E go sweet some and e go pepper some.
Na so o. E go sweet people of progressive minds and e go pepper the retrogressive transformation saTANist peoplecheesy
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Forwetinnah: 12:54pm On May 26, 2015
coldHeat:

If you were as passionate for excellence (, vision, wisdom and improvement in your overall self value) as you are for a friendship with benefits, you probably would have the liabilities you are so desperate to come by (that u shamelessly parade sensitive info about your persona {that will be indexed on search engine, never to be removed}).

But no, you come into a thread giving credible information about our country and sell yourself short, even giving prerequisites for becoming your childish fantasy.

Your actions are wrong, you should immediately teleport to the romance section and do ur business there. Remember no mature, sensitive woman would court this level of childishness, bereft of tact and decorum that u so shamelessly exhibit.

Selling urself in the wrong place is bad already, derailing a thread with a bad sell is nothing short of evil!

Meanwhile, how does the President of the USA taking a dump have anything to do with ur advert and or personality?

Guy man up and change pls.

Back to the thread, I hope other companies will learn from this and abide by health standards. Nothing is hidden under the sun for long.

He thinks he's funny...shameful. Some people just REFUSE TO MATURE
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by TunjiMsp: 2:21pm On May 26, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...this is great.

All the agency's of government has started to do their work after outgoing Goodluck Jonathan, PhD have covered them with PDP's umbrella for more than 5 years.

Yesterday it was NDLEA, EFCC....expecting FIRS others to start working....

This incoming government sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Buhari (all the underlisted agencies MUST work)

Communications and media:

Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
Nigerian Communication Satellite (NIGCOMSAT)
Nigerian Press Council (NPC)
Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)

Economic:

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA)
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
Nigerian Export - Import Bank [NEXIM Bank]
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
National Pension Commission (PenCom)
National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)

Energy:

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) & IKEDC & BEDC & NEPA etc shocked
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
Ministry of Power and Steel
National Petroleum Investment Management Service (NAPIMS)
National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
Electricity Management Services Limited(EMSL)

Intelligence:

State Security Service (SSS)
A simple case of when the head is bad. Now Everything is turning around

1 Like

Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 26, 2015
simplex2:

Pasteries business is one good business though. I see them bouncing back soon.
yeah it is bro but you know Nigerians, any small mehn we no go there again grin
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
I say close it forever and sold their assets to fund public infrastructure. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
What a shame! sad sad
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Spaxon(f): 5:46pm On May 26, 2015
iykebesbt1:
where do u stay? I want to bring my gen to ur house.
as u de Nairaland now, take Keke come spaxon avenue .. the first house by the right with black gate.. eh en na my houz be dat grin
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
The Same mr Amin moussali Given and OFR award by GEJ some months ago
Re: Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods by FemiFaniKayode: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kegite:
Hello good morning.
My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship & Fuckship that could lead to marriage.
Sex before marriage is a must.
And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state

try the OP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / Not All Virgins Must Bleed On The First Night! / Lagos Seals Illegal Traditional Medicine Facilities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.