Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria (706 Views)

Facebook Is Celebrating 25 Year Of Connecting People. / Photo Of Some Muslim Youths Mocking The Crucification Of Jesus / Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2015
Was trying to upload a pics on Facebook when I saw this,just had a little network issue and Facebook told me this bullshit

Re: Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On May 26, 2015
Lol, can you blame them?
Re: Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria by donolatunji(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
Omasheoh
Re: Facebook Is Acrually Mocking Nigeria by kay9(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2015
Op, I think you are playing a really ill-advised prank; the picture you are uploading is titled "This is actually Nigeria's problem" (thats actually the name showing under that upload status)... and I'm guessing you named it that yourself.

Facebook has billions of users in almost every country in the world; I doubt Mr. Mark Zuckerberg has the time (or the shallowness of mind) to write derogatory customized codes for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Mal / Mini Exportation Made Easy,packaging And Certification. / Clean Lexus Es350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.