Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News (740 Views)

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News by gbolakpine(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
last night Nigerian media personality, Toolz and her longtime beau Tunde Demuren got engaged while on vacation in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.

In reaction this new development, tons of congratulatory messages on social media have since been coming the way of the latest celebrity couple, by fellow celebrities and of course me too. lol.
Countless number of friends, fans and well wishers of the couple have been sharing their photos with congratulatory messages.

See a snapshot of some of the messages below...
http://www.kongegist.com/2015/05/nigerian-celebrities-react-to-toolz.html

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News by gbolakpine(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
more tweets...

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News by FLAWLES(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah,i ghat no biz wit Toolx abi Toolz(i tink i just made FTC)nd i feel like crying
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
If Tonto Dike Tweet no day dere he no go make front page
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz' Engagement News by pretydiva(f): 3:48pm On May 26, 2015
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Gets $15,000 Crystal Cake ... At Miami Victory Party / Nigerian Pop Singer,olu Maintain Is Reportedly Broke. / Tupac Reigns Supreme On Social Media Long After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.