Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills (1504 Views)

I Go Save Welcomes Second Child (photos) / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos / Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by nhop: 4:26pm On May 26, 2015
Comedian I GO Save decided to give back to the society by paying the hospital bills of 20 babies.

Popular comedian, Otaghware Otas Onodjayeke better known as I Go Save has paid the hospital bills of some children born in the month of May.

I Go Save decided to give back to the society for their unending support and love for him.

The comedian paid for the hospital bill of 20 babies. The name of the hospital was not disclosed.

The mothers of the babies prayed and thanked the comedian for his good act.

http://nexthop.com.ng/comedian-i-go-save-pays-new-born-babies-hospital-bills/

Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by obontami: 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Good one but ion't see 2face doing this
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by Khd95(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
Dis guy don beat 2face wit handicap oo 20 babies?. Congrats babies papa
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by yungbillionaire(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
Am not against such but am just of d opinion dat people shud do stuffs like dis nbnot publicize it(except he did not do it by himself)...I just believe dat when u do dis things in secret God wud reward u openly....all d same nice 1, hope oda celebs wud learn to reach out to d needy.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
Very nice of him . Thumbs up.
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by hadura29(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
I guess the kids above me don't know the cost of appearance fee of a music artist. If you do, you won't mention 2baba's name in this post... Do you know how many shows, street jams, carnivals 2baba goes to unannounced without collecting a dime just to connect with his fans?

2baba is not the shouting type and I love him that way. If you don't know him, please kindly shut the Bleep up...

Thanks...
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by Dapresident(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2015
hadura29:
I guess the kids above me don't know the cost of appearance fee of a music artist. If you do, you won't mention 2baba's name in this post... Do you know how many shows, street jams, carnivals 2baba goes to unannounced without collecting a dime just to connect with his fans?

2baba is not the shouting type and I love him that way. If you don't know him, please kindly shut the Bleep up...

Thanks...
[right][quote author=hadura29 post=34115104] who be dis one abeg.. U dont nid to insult pple by callin dem kids, ur uncle might be one of dem, u neva can tell...
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by hadura29(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
Dapresident:
[right]

Wetin consign me, anybody that wants to comment should get their facts right... Noff said...
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by pretydiva(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
Nice gesture. Kudos 2 him. Hope other celebs wil emulate dis
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by englishmart(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
Khd95:
Dis guy don beat 2face wit handicap oo
20 babies?.
Congrats babies papa
why not read and understand before dropping comments?

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by englishmart(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2015
I'm one of the few celebrities who give greater alms, but won't get a camera man to snap and upload it online ...

No point wishing other celebrities are like him; most of us Don't publicise our gestures. We believe God will reward us openly

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by Khd95(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
englishmart:
why not read and understand before dropping comments?
sorry ure nt getting d joke.

I blame fuel scarcity nd ur village king for dat
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by Dapresident(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2015
hadura29:

Wetin consign me, anybody that wants to comment should get their facts right... Noff said...
ok boss cheesy
Re: Comedian I Go Save Pays New Born Babies Hospital Bills by pretydiva(f): 5:19am On May 27, 2015
englishmart:
I'm one of the few celebrities who give greater alms, but won't get a camera man to snap and upload it online ...

No point wishing other celebrities are like him; most of us Don't publicise our gestures. We believe God will reward us openly
in ur dreams u meant undecided

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Scoop! Meet D’prince’s Unknown Baby Mama & Girlfriend. / OMG! See What Cossy Orjiakor Wore To Beer Festival In Germany (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Caught Smoking In Front Of A Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.