Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Join The New Online Book Company (ebooks) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join The New Online Book Company (ebooks) (556 Views)

The Writer's Guide To Making Money Through Online Book Publishing / Online Book Shopping In Nigeria: Sell Your Book, Ebook & Audio-book On Kpibooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The New Online Book Company (ebooks) by Whoiwannabe(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
Hi guys. I have always wanted to write a book and so have many other writers but due to some restrictions, we are still aspiring. Well a thought came to me today. Thanks to techn we can be authors. A lot of persons do it and where some succeed,some don't.
Here's why we will succeed:
i could have gone about it on my own but there's strength in numbers. With our variety of experiences and ideas, we can actually structure and organize and be like an online label.
Still on numbers, with a lot of people marketing for u, u hv a better chance of earning big.
And a whole lot of other reasons. I wanna hear 4rm u guys plz..
Mods if u could stick dis thread 4 a while, i wil appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

The other side (what is the poem saying?) / He Chose Death (short Story) / HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.