Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Asisat Oshoala Wins BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year Award (529 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year Award by justwise(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2015
Nigeria and Liverpool forward Asisat Oshoala has been named as the BBC Women's Footballer of the Year.

The 20-year-old forward is the first player to win the new award from the BBC World Service, voted for by football fans around the world.

She beat Spain's Veronica Boquete, German Nadine Kessler, Scot Kim Little and Brazilian Marta to the honour.

"I would like to say thank you to the BBC, to my fans around the world and to everyone who voted," she said.

The award is the first of its kind hosted by a global broadcaster.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32876188

Congratulations!!! to her
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year Award by bravo269(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2015
Congratulation dear. Papilo I know say one day you go make Nigeria proud.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa ‘paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball’ / Nigeria Vs Germany, Round Of 16, U20 World Cup On June 11th 2015 / Ronaldo’s Mother Caught With €45,000 At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.