Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? (9499 Views)

The Fascinating Business Cards Of Famous People / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by dowjones(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
Hi Guys. i would please like to know any company in lagos that's into printing quality business cards and staionary, i deliberatley avoiding those "fancy" firms who think they're too big to do cards and stationary, if anyone has an idea reply this post. thanks
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by Alireta: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2009
Does your need cover both design and production? We handle both. Call Tosin on 08034457064 to discuss with us.
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by brianromel(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2009
You can get quality business cards from printers in oshodi,ikeja,palm groove and surulere.
If you have a design for the cards,a quality card laminated won't cost you more than N2000 or less for a 100 cards, the more you print,in batch of 100 the cheaper they are.
If you don't have the designs,it will cost you between N800 and N2k for a graphics designer to design it for you.
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by dowjones(m): 12:35am On Feb 16, 2009
Thanks ya'll.i'm real grateful for the replies,
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by AISMAN(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
We are into designs, branding, brand management and printing with both big and small scale clientele. We would be glad to produce your specified output that will keep your clients satisfied. Why don't you give us a call today, it will be worth your while.
Call Biodun 08080272326
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by Mekusdiba(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2013
buy china and original phone parts and accessories holesales. Contact me on 07030169765 at very affordable price.
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by Panudemaster: 5:19am On Apr 07, 2013
We design and print any form of card e.g biz card, iv card, ID card, etc at your taste. Call samuel @ 08179363433 and @ cheap rate
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by lightheart(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2013
Y'all on a time warp or what?? A post in 2009 and y'all are replying in 2013?? Choi!
#Endtimes!!! grin
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by dayop: 1:02pm On May 02, 2013
Panudemaster: We design and print any form of card e.g biz card, iv card, ID card, etc at your taste. Call samuel @ 08179363433 and @ cheap rate

DO NOT CALL THIS PERSON FOR BUSINESS CARDS!!! cry THEY MUST LINE THE CARDS WITH GOLD OR SOMETHING BECAUSE WHEN I CALLED FOR A PRICE HE WANTED 150 NAIRA PER CARD, SO 100 CARDS WOULD COST 15000 NAIRA! shocked I DON'T KNOW WHAT CRACK HE WAS SMOKING WHEN HE CAME UP WITH THAT QUOTE lipsrsealed !!!!
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by Big2bore(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2013
I want to recommend this person to you is name is Lakan Pls call him on this number: 08087846337. When we talk of quality he has it.
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by dipooso: 6:10pm On May 08, 2013
[color=#770077]Xtreme card is an offshoot of extreme business cards.We are positioned to proffer limitless business and membership cards possibilities which are patterned to meet the needs and wants of our clients.....For your uncommon/extreme business cards please call Dipo on 08139902151 or you visit our lagos office no 5 ogundana street off allen avenue ikeja lagos.Or visit our website www.xtremecr8tivity.com Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by dipooso: 6:20pm On May 09, 2013
dowjones: Hi Guys. i would please like to know any company in lagos that's into printing quality business cards and staionary, i deliberatley avoiding those "fancy" firms who think they're too big to do cards and stationary, if anyone has an idea reply this post. thanks
dowjones: Hi Guys. i would please like to know any company in lagos that's into printing quality business cards and staionary, i deliberatley avoiding those "fancy" firms who think they're too big to do cards and stationary, if anyone has an idea reply this post. thanks
Hello ,i will like to inform you that our company is one of the best when it comes to printing and designing business card be it plastic, metal and paper cards. all you need to do is call dipo on 08139902151 for more info or you visit our website www.xtremecr8tivity.com come .Thank you!
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by bethelmendels(m): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2014
What is the purpose of your business card?
Your business card is not only meant to give out your contact information, it is supposed to make your brand memorable and desirable. It is supposed to represent your personality as different and better than your competitors. It is supposed to leave a good first impression.
8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DUMP YOUR PAPER BUSINESS CARD:
1. 3 of every 5 paper business card given out ends up in the bin
2. Too generic and makes your brand LESS memorable.
3. Over 70% of paper business cards get missing in the pack.
4. Can easily get damaged; Not durable.
5. Does not add any additional value to your brand.
6. Paper business card is becoming obsolete.
7. It is just a white paper with black print that doesn't ensure you stand out.
8. Though inexpensive, ineffective as well.
MEET THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS CARDS...

visit www.bethelmetalcards.com or call 08033264815 for your innovative metal/ plastic/pvc business cards

visit bethelmetalcards.com for your innovative metal and plastic/pvc business cards call 08033264815
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by bizzybigger: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2014
hello sir where is your company located
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by argob44(f): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
visit www.quickprints.com.ng to place order for your business cards
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by Maximus85(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
dayop:

DO NOT CALL THIS PERSON FOR BUSINESS CARDS!!! cry THEY MUST LINE THE CARDS WITH GOLD OR SOMETHING BECAUSE WHEN I CALLED FOR A PRICE HE WANTED 150 NAIRA PER CARD, SO 100 CARDS WOULD COST 15000 NAIRA! shocked I DON'T KNOW WHAT CRACK HE WAS SMOKING WHEN HE CAME UP WITH THAT QUOTE lipsrsealed !!!!

Sir, we have business cards that cost N1,000 for just one copy just as we have those that cost N6000 for 200copies in full colours, direct imaging print
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by sben2308(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2016
bethelmendels:
What is the purpose of your business card?
Your business card is not only meant to give out your contact information, it is supposed to make your brand memorable and desirable. It is supposed to represent your personality as different and better than your competitors. It is supposed to leave a good first impression.
8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DUMP YOUR PAPER BUSINESS CARD:
1. 3 of every 5 paper business card given out ends up in the bin
2. Too generic and makes your brand LESS memorable.
3. Over 70% of paper business cards get missing in the pack.
4. Can easily get damaged; Not durable.
5. Does not add any additional value to your brand.
6. Paper business card is becoming obsolete.
7. It is just a white paper with black print that doesn't ensure you stand out.
8. Though inexpensive, ineffective as well.
MEET THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS CARDS...

visit www.bethelmetalcards.com or call 08033264815 for your innovative metal/ plastic/pvc business cards

visit bethelmetalcards.com for your innovative metal and plastic/pvc business cards call 08033264815

I need the transparent complimentary card ASAP like 100 or 200 copies .Pls kindly send me a mail now sben2308@gmail.com.Please ineed these before 10 of February
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by sben2308(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2016
dipooso:
[color=#770077]Xtreme card is an offshoot of extreme business cards.We are positioned to proffer limitless business and membership cards possibilities which are patterned to meet the needs and wants of our clients.....For your uncommon/extreme business cards please call Dipo on 08139902151 or you visit our lagos office no 5 ogundana street off allen avenue ikeja lagos.Or visit our website www.xtremecr8tivity.com Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

I need the transparent complimentary card ASAP like 100 or 200 copies for start
.Pls kindly send me a mail now sben2308@gmail.com.Please i need
these before 10 of February
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by sben2308(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2016
AISMAN:
We are into designs, branding, brand management and printing with both big and small scale clientele. We would be glad to produce your specified output that will keep your clients satisfied. Why don't you give us a call today, it will be worth your while.
Call Biodun 08080272326

I need the transparent complimentary card ASAP like 100 or 200 copies
for start
.Pls kindly send me a mail now sben2308@gmail.com.Please i need
these before 10 of February
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by iamBETHELMENDEL: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Customised paper airfreshner can be used in a number of ways;it can be used by companies to showcase their logo and or products,can take the shape of company logo if you like;and handed out to their customers to hang in their cars,homes,offices e.t.c.Can be used in the hospitality service to promote brand name by handing it to their customers thereby promoting brand name and attracting more customers.By churches to attract new members,Politicians however cannot be left out in this as their pictures and party logo can be put on these customised paper airfreshners during electoral campaigns.
Our other services include: *The metal business cards
* Metal I.D cards
* Metal club membership cards
* Metal invitation cards i.e weddings,birthdays,funerals etc
* Plastic business cards i.e we have the Opaque and Transparent ones
* Epoxy car stickers for Churches
* Customised handfans
* Packaging;food packaging solution
* promotional/corporate gift items
we are located at no:27 Atinuke Olabanji street,off John Olugbo street,Balogun bus stop ikeja Lagos. bethelmendelsprintdotcom

Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by iamBETHELMENDEL: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
The most obvious function of a hand fan is temperature control. Even the most crudely made fan can make a hot sticky day more bearable. The great benefits of hand fans are that they are portable, functional, economical and easy to use.
Nowadays, hand fans are widely used as a perfect outdoor advertising tool.With its large printing area, companies can imprint their logo, brand name or anything they want to deliver to the recipient on both side of the advertising hand fans ,using full color printing. With different shapes and materials, companies can have their personalized advertising hand fans for a successful marketing campaign. Below are some of the benefits of using the customized hand fan as an effective advertising tool
reasons why companies need the personalized hand fans to promote their businesses
60% of paper flyers companies give out are never read by recipients and 95% end up in waste bins
Huge advertising cost is often wasted on easily disposable ineffective paper fliers
Hand fans can be designed and customized with the company’s logo, colours and specific advertising messages
Hand fans are easily accepted by people because of its functional value as ‘hand fan’
People could keep the hand fan for a long time, thereby enhancing the duration of advertising message and the brand identity to the recipient( target audience)
The advertising impact of using hand fans are more effective than paper flyers
Customized paper hand fans are more cost effective over a long period, because the frequency of producing the hand fan is lesser than the easily disposable paper flyers
The hand fan can also be used as a perfect promotional gift item, to be given out to customers during festivities and promo campaigns.
The customized hand fans can actually be regarded as “portable bill boards” with recipients showcasing your company and advertising message wherever they go.
Other uses of the customized hand fans
Wedding: perfect gift for guests customized with the picture of the bride and bridegroom
Restaurant: Customized with the restaurant menu and given out as gift to customers
Churches: Customized with the church logo, messages and contact for evangelism
Other souvenir uses: perfect gift during, birthday, burials, anniversaries celebrations etc
Market potentials for the hand fans
The market potential for the customized plastic hand fan is so huge. Every year, companies spend billions of their advertising budget of ineffective, easily disposable paper fliers. Almost every organization uses fliers to promote their brand, product and services. And almost all of them too, are also aware of the ineffectiveness and people’s negative attitude to fliers. This development has created a need for an alternative below the belt medium to reach targeted customers. Therefore, the introduction of the customized hand fans to them would be a welcome development. This advertising idea is novel and the market is untapped judging from the millions of companies and organizations in Nigeria.
Profitability
The profit potential for the customized hand fan is so huge and attractive! As a broker you could make between N30 – N50/piece as your profit margin from a single supply. If you get a company to order for 10,000 pieces, for example, you would make about N500,000( N50 x 10,000) profit per that single supply.
If they order for 20,000pcs, you would make N1 MILLION profit
If they order for 40,000pcs, you would make N2 million profit
Wow! Is this not a cool business? The interesting thing about this business is that you wouldn’t need to invest a kobo, because your client-the company, would pay upfront for production ( in printing business, clients usually pay ahead for production and customization.
Other services we offer include:
* Metal I.D cards
* Customised paper airfreshner
we are located at no:27 Atinuke Olabanji street,off John Olugbo street,Balogun bus stop ikeja Lagos. bethelmendelsprintdotcom

Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by iamBETHELMENDEL: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
supplying churches promotional customised 3D epoxy stickers is a business you can do without capital or office!These stickers are designed with the church logo,usually they are pasted at the back of cars to promote the image of the church.considering the number of churches and their aggressiveness to attract new members plus the fact that members love to show off their church identity,it is also a means of generating funds for the church as the church can encourage their members to buy them to stick on their cars and of course give it out during evangelism.The epoxy car stickers helps to create enormous awareness for the church corporate identity.

Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by iamBETHELMENDEL: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Corporate identity is the most valuable asset, a most powerful visual communication that a business has. In the business world if there isn’t anything on your business card that can reminds people of your interaction, your business card can end up in the garbage.Having metal business cards are a guaranteed way to have your company's brand name remembered by all who see it.It stands you out in the crowd because it is unique,classy and of course more durable than paper cards,
Our other services include: *The metal business cards
* Metal I.D cards
* Customised paper airfreshner
* Customised handfans

Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by lexoft(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by crankie(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys! You can print quality business cards at an affordable price here in Nigeria @ [url]Ryteprint.com[/url]
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by enixfabrics: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by SECgraphix(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2019
There are many available companies for printing business cards here in Lagos.

Both big and small business owners can design and print cards to their taste.

And guess what, these guys charge less for printing services and they offer high-quality stuff.

Now, I'm not into printing. I'm a Graphic Designer but I will guide you for free.

I already gave an answer to this question on a different post on Nairaland at Where to print business Cards In Lagos Cheap

Peace.
Re: Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? by Topsido(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2023
Isn't Business Card the very thing we all relied on before the advent of social media? What now, if the world reverts to the old, using the best of what we have learnt with social media? Check this interesting read. #DigitalBusinessCard #TapCard

https://litcaf.com/business-card-design/

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Women Make Greater Entrepreneurs Than Men / Oil Price Inches Towards $70, 44% Above Benchmark / 5 Banks’ Exposure To Oil & Gas Sector Hits N2.2trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.