Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Help To Chnge Imei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help To Chnge Imei (683 Views)

Help My MTN Line Keeps Saying Invalid IMEI / How Can I Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy? / How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Chnge Imei by messi94: 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
hi friends. i am from india. i want to change imei to blackberry to use bis on android like you guys are doing.i am using lg nexus 4. can anybody here please guide me how to do this. i will be thankfull to you all smiley
Re: Help To Chnge Imei by ITbomb(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2015
Click on my signature below
Re: Help To Chnge Imei by messi94: 6:01pm On May 26, 2015
will method of changing imei by terminal emulator work on my mobile? i just to confirm because i dont want to brick my mobile and there is another method by using imei changer app will this work for bis?
Re: Help To Chnge Imei by Mrval20(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
messi94:
hi friends. i am from india. i want to change imei to blackberry to use bis on android like you guys are doing.i am using lg nexus 4. can anybody here please guide me how to do this. i will be thankfull to you all smiley
Download mobile uncle from playstore. That's what I use and it's very easy. Or you can still click on one of the porter's signature.
Re: Help To Chnge Imei by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2015
Changing imei to enjoy BIS is two fold.

Apart from changing the imei of your phone, your network must also be compatible with this tweak. It is network dependent. Changing it doesn't mean you automatically start enjoying BIS
Re: Help To Chnge Imei by 2Mekus: 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
What does one gain by changing his phones imei?
Re: Help To Chnge Imei by messi94: 1:57am On May 27, 2015
here airtel and other operator gives unlimited data in bis plan. i will try all operator one by one by using your methods.

(1) (Reply)

Smart And Hidden Andriod Features Exposed / Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. / New Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G Launched(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.