Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Can You Support Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Support Us (378 Views)

Do You Support Monetizing Prayer Or Not? / Muslims Do YOU Support The Punishment For Apostates / Do You Support Her Opinion About Bible, men And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Support Us by exceptionalhim: 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
If you are used to the Religion section of Nairaland, you may be familiar with my posts and the blog www.ggcrc..com. God's Grace Christian Church is our Church and it has being online for quite a while, while i wait for the next thing.
But now we want to start and am looking for support/partners. Am looking at a place/location (in Lagos) that can seat at least 50 people at the same time, chairs, public address system. You can support in cash and kind. You can contact me via tayejiboluwa@gmail.com or use the feedback form on the blog. Am only talking to those whose heart God will touch to support, so please don't reply me if you are pessimistic. I need help with location mostly and not money, and the right enviroment to start a Church. I will gladly do my best to compensate anyone that willingly helps.
Anybody can offer us their garage, backyard or any open space we can convert to a church. We would compensate. I also welcome cash.

Please contact if you can do anything for us

tayejiboluwa@gmail.com

I live at No 19, Olu-Aina street, Palm Avenue, Ilasamaja, Mushin.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Believe That Being Poor Makes A Better Person while the other way Round / Beware Of Dis / What And Who Will You Like To Be If You Are To Be Recreated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.