Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

(PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University (864 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
A friend wuld lyk to knw pls. nd if its possible,how is it done? pls share uf u know anything about the process please.
Thank you.
Re: (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University by Vision4God: 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
If his present hOD is ready to relese him(if he is performing well.i.e has a gud cgpa), and d dpatmnt he wants 2 change to is willing to accept him on d condition dat de stil hv rum to accept.... he can proces d change of course
Re: (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Vision4God:
If his present hOD is ready to relese him(if he is performing well.i.e has a gud cgpa), and d dpatmnt he wants 2 change to is willing to accept him on d condition dat de stil hv rum to accept.... he can proces d change of course
ok thanks but is it possible to change from a social science course to an engineering/science course? he was a science student in secondary school so he has all the physics,chemistry....... and will he have to start all over again(he is in his 1st year) or just continue with others already in the department?
Re: (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University by Kendzyma(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2015
iscoli:

ok thanks but is it possible to change from a social science course to an engineering/science course? he was a science student in secondary school so he has all the physics,chemistry....... and will he have to start all over again(he is in his 1st year) or just continue with others already in the department?
he will have to start again because social science courses arnt related to science or engi courses.
Re: (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
Kendzyma:
he will have to start again because social science courses arnt related to science or engi courses.
ok thank u very much.
Re: (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University by Vision4God: 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
iscoli:

He'll most def hav to start from 100L.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State School Of Nursing Form 2015/16 Is Out. School Contact / FEDPOLYEDE Post Utme 2015/2016 / FUPRE 2015/2016 1st Batch List Out,help Into 2nd Batch,call Deputy Registrar_080

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.