Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mother And Son At A Guest House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother And Son At A Guest House (1472 Views)

Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] / When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. / Very Hilarious Conversation Btw A Father And Son On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Son At A Guest House by Humorclux: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
A Man and a Lady walked inside of a guest humble abode(Guest house) and required to spend m night there. The owner of the guest humble abode, Mr Dan, who is an associate of MFM(Mountain of Fire Ministry ) turned down to allow that individuals stay with each other in his hotel room because of fornication.

The lady informed Mr Dan; He is her son, not her lover so they went in. Right after 30mins, Mr Dan despatched his cleaner to go as well as check if all those people ended up being truly parent and child.
The cleaner came back and said; Mister, she’s in truly the mother.
The Boss asked; How sure are you? The cleaner smiled and said; Mister I am sure, I could see her breast feeding the man

source: www.humorclux.ml/jokes/mother-and-son-at-a-guest-house/
Re: Mother And Son At A Guest House by Vision4God: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Mother And Son At A Guest House by Moarek5k: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

When Your Kids Dream Is To Become CAC Pastors / Who Killed It? Fat Or Thin Man / I Can See January..very Hilarious Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.