Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky (634 Views)

Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help / Chrisvicmall Please Credit My Account And Proccess My Orders. its more than 24hr / Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky by EMERITUS85(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
I love CVM at least they are the most trusted shipping company to me their services are excellent especially that "buy for me" services which reduces all stress of negotiating with those 1688 and co guys. so I'll recommend it to anyone that is into importation biz.

but i noticed recently that their customer care has gone to dogs, slow response negligence, etc that's not good for such a reputable company for example

i sent them a quotation through their email address and also on whatsapp during working hours but no response even when my whatsapp marked delivered /read no sign of life from them. that left me frustrated because i want to place some order through their services as usual.

please CVM a reputable settings like you should have an excellent customer service because that's the only channel between you and your customers.

please you should make your customer service ever ready to attend to emergencies, questions and quotation.

thanks please am Still waiting for the quotation through the links i sent via your email and whatsapp

thanks

-Emeritus
Re: Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky by EMERITUS85(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2015
cc

chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky by Chrisvicmall: 11:58am On May 27, 2015
What is your email(please tell us only the first five letters of your email to avoid. We don't advice giving out your email address here). Did you check your spasm box to see if there is any email we sent that ended up there? Regarding the Whatsapp, which phone number did you send to? If possible send an email to us again now and once you send, let us know that you have sent it. Give it a specific Subject so that we will know that it is from you
Re: Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky by opiaoku: 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
What is your email(please tell us only the first five letters of your email to avoid. We don't advice giving out your email address here). Did you check your spasm box to see if there is any email we sent that ended up there? Regarding the Whatsapp, which phone number did you send to? If possible send an email to us again now and once you send, let us know that you have sent it. Give it a specific Subject so that we will know that it is from you
smiley
Re: Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky by EMERITUS85(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
got reply from you guy this morning am ready to place my orders

hoping a fast delivery soon

thanks chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall (cvm) Customer Care Is Wacky by teniyi(m): 4:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello Team, as Elena and co stopped responding to me, I hope I can get a response here.

Firstly, have you stopped Sea shipping as it has been removed from your website?

Secondly,When is my Order number 15083109372883 arriving Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Vessels And Barges Available For Sale, Both Used And Scrap In Nigeria / Separate BVN For Different Bank! / Materials To Be Supplied ,needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.