Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site (1467 Views)

How To Submit Sitemap To Your Wapka Site / My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website / Help!!! Help!!! Who Can Assist Me In Creating A Wapka Site..please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by mtchris(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
Am creating a wapka sie but i noticed some errors accessing the site with pc. Whenever i access the site with http://chrisdesigns.wapka.mobi i'll et an error but if i use http://chrisdesigns.wapka.mobi/index.xhtml it will open on pc. Please what should i do to address the problem.
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by Grime: 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
"some errors". What errors?
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by mtchris(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
Grime:
"some errors". What errors?
With mozilla on pc, instead of showing my site it's show donwload alert... With opera on pc, it will load the site half way then shows a 404 error, please what can i do?
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by Grime: 10:02pm On May 26, 2015
mtchris:
With mozilla on pc, instead of showing my site it's show donwload alert... With opera on pc, it will load the site half way then shows a 404 error, please what can i do?

Well, looks like there are two versions of your website (index.wml and index.xhtml)

The cause of your problem is that chrisdesigns.wapka.mobi redirects to chrisdesigns.wapka.mobi/index.wml

Find a way to make the .xhtml version the primary destination OR remove the .wml version completely.
I haven't used wapka so I cannot give you specific directions.
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by mtchris(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2015
Grime:

Well, looks like there are two versions of your website (index.wml and index.xhtml)

The cause of your problem is that chrisdesigns.wapka.mobi redirects to chrisdesigns.wapka.mobi/index.wml

Find a way to make the .xhtml version the primary destination OR remove the .wml version completely.
You're right about the index.wml and index.xhtml i will try and find a way to remove the wml. Thanks a lot
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by ispeaklight(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2015
Grime:

you are right bro, i noticed same issue.
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by mtchris(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
ispeaklight:
you are right bro, i noticed same issue.
Please do you know how to stop the index.wml version?
Re: Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site by mtchris(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2015
Ispeaklight and Grime i think i just corrected the issue... I deactivated https and it seems ok now. Thanks pals.

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Of Search Marketing SEM 101 - Free E-book / What Do I Need To Get? / CHARIS BLUEWEB: Get A Whooping 50% Discount- Coupon Code: LABOURDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.