Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Vacany Vacany Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacany Vacany Vacancy (1964 Views)

Vacany! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacany Vacany Vacancy / Vacany!vacancy!!vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacany Vacany Vacancy by asiwajuonafeko: 9:12pm On May 26, 2015
Pls who else got this message and what are they in to
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your show of interest in the advertised role and after review of your CV, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to participate in the first part of our recruitment process on behalf of our client.

Please find below relevant details.

DATE: Thursday May 28th, 2015

VENUE: SYOJ Consulting & Management Services 2 Ayo Jagun/51B Abike Animashaun Street (Beside Anchor Insurance) Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

TIME: 12pm

Kindly come along with a formal letter of application and confirm your availability for the interview at least 48hours before the scheduled date.
Re: Vacany Vacany Vacancy by asiwajuonafeko: 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
Pls I need your comments
Re: Vacany Vacany Vacancy by asiwajuonafeko: 7:34am On May 27, 2015
Nawhaoo
Re: Vacany Vacany Vacancy by debbie(f): 7:39am On May 27, 2015
try and google the company name and see if you can get an useful info....sorry i dont know about them.
but the look real....

1 Like

Re: Vacany Vacany Vacancy by ujay77: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please dis you finally go for the interview ar they real because I just got a massage from the same consulting company?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister Out Here. Is There Anything Like Peace Corps Of Nigeria? / New Jobs At HCDC Limited(instant Employment With CV Submit) / Vacancy: Freelance Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.